• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Very Early SOS predictions

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the 'experts' the early favorites for easiest schedule are:
Falcons
Colts
Texans
Buc's
Saints

Toughest:
Steelers
Bengals
49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals

The draft and trades can (and will) easily alter - but seeing the Colts on the easy side should make them early favorites to make some noise. ....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the 'experts' the early favorites for easiest schedule are:
Falcons
Colts
Texans
Buc's
Saints

Toughest:
Steelers
Bengals
49ers
Seahawks
Cardinals

The draft and trades can (and will) easily alter - but seeing the Colts on the easy side should make them early favorites to make some noise. ....
I find it kinda funny that tColts and tTexans play each other twice yet each are in the top 5 easiest and damn near the whole NFC South is as well while the Niners, Seachickens and Cards all in top 5 hardest.....................
Guess that means my Rambos will be really good this year.............lol

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it kinda funny that tColts and tTexans play each other twice yet each are in the top 5 easiest and damn near the whole NFC South is as well while the Niners, Seachickens and Cards all in top 5 hardest.....................
Guess that means my Rambos will be really good this year.............lol

Yea, that is interesting. This particular SOS is based strictly upon W-L from last year so take it for what it's worth. I've also seen where the Jag's have an 'easy' road - God knows they need it !!!! ..... yet they don't play the Raiders every week. ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Jags played the Raiders every week, the Raiders would challenge for the division title, the only team in sadder shape than the Jags is the Browns

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts noise will quiet when my Bills destroy them in week one!

Dawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey my buccaneers need some easy games this. Lol

Dawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TkO I don't think they will quiet them,they're offense is to good, they probably slow them down just a little bit though.

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Jags played the Raiders every week, the Raiders would challenge for the division title, the only team in sadder shape than the Jags is the Browns

I'd give you "what-for" Treff since I'm a Browns fan. However, I have to agree with your comment. McCown at QB and a drunken/drug addled Manziel waiting in the wings when McCown goes down in flames. But once Manziel gets his shot, I'm expecting just more gas on the flaming QB fire.

As we're saying in Cleveland right now, "only 373 days until the draft."

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts noise will quiet when my Bills destroy them in week one!

actually i could see it, however, i think your best chance to win is with ej manuel and thats scary, could of done alot better than cassell, and would be really legit, so much talent on o, and junk behind center, not even upside

DuffBeer Doug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I read the Browns' SOS is ranked 9th. I see them winning 4 games, maybe 5 if they're lucky.

In all likelihood, they'll win just enough games to take them out of the running for picking the top QB in next year's draft without having to trade the farm in draft picks. Which means they'll probably win 6.

DuffBeer Doug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, just noticed Dawg finally found us after the exodus from CeeBS. Welcome aboard Dawg.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually i could see it, however, i think your best chance to win is with ej manuel and thats scary, could of done alot better than cassell, and would be really legit, so much talent on o, and junk behind center, not even upside
Disagree there, except the could've done better than Cassell part, because yes they could have. But Cassell won't make nearly the mistakes that Manuel does/will, and neither are that great at "making plays", so best shot at winning is the guy who won't lose the game. Neither are great options, but Cassel is safer

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree there, except the could've done better than Cassell part, because yes they could have. But Cassell won't make nearly the mistakes that Manuel does/will, and neither are that great at "making plays", so best shot at winning is the guy who won't lose the game. Neither are great options, but Cassel is safer

well yeah your right, i guess i feel you know what your getting in cassell, manuel may offer some upside still

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Jags have pieces in place to succeed. They just need two things to happen for them to be really competitive this year. Joeckel to not be a turnstile and Bortles needs to take a step forward and I think both are possible.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to care about SOS when it came to fantasy. Quickly found out it really has no bearing.

Except for maybe choosing a D/ST. (If you don't want to pull the trigger in the middle rounds on a top tier D/ST, and you wait too long, you may as well take a sleeper D/ST with an easy schedule).

As for favorite teams - the Bears are 13th (hardest) on the SOS. But if Cutler and the defense don't improve, they may as well be first.

I like Cassel in Buffalo. May not use a pick on him. But I like his upside. Especially with Shady, Clay, Watkins and Harvin.

As for the Jags. I'm selling. The only thing in place is dysfunction IMO.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to care about SOS when it came to fantasy. Quickly found out it really has no bearing.

Except for maybe choosing a D/ST. (If you don't want to pull the trigger in the middle rounds on a top tier D/ST, and you wait too long, you may as well take a sleeper D/ST with an easy schedule).

As for favorite teams - the Bears are 13th (hardest) on the SOS. But if Cutler and the defense don't improve, they may as well be first.

I like Cassel in Buffalo. May not use a pick on him. But I like his upside. Especially with Shady, Clay, Watkins and Harvin.

As for the Jags. I'm selling. The only thing in place is dysfunction IMO.

Correct since almost all are based upon the previous year's stats. With all the free agent changes the likelihood of a team producing at the same level is certainly less feasible - although there are some trends. I do use it as a consideration when looking at late rd picks. ...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that same vein as what Joe and Lefty touched on. ..I'll generally use it when selecting kickers and thats about it. With the lone exception of choosing players who face a team like Seattle twice vs a team that faces a near sure bottom feeder defense twice