• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Vancouver Canucks Vs LA Kings Jan 4, 2014

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still checking man - two obstacles, all 4 kids are home so we need a sitter and I play hockey on Saturday afternoons too.

I should have an answer for you guys in a few days.

Ok I have standing room only seats avail but they cost 75.00 and I can't afford all your kids. There will be other kids there the youngest is a third grade girl.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I have standing room only seats avail but they cost 75.00 and I can't afford all your kids. There will be other kids there the youngest is a third grade girl.

Dude, I can barely afford all my kids and they are my kids.

=)~~

Gets harder too starting Jan 17, Ms. Puck leaves her civil engineer career behind to finish up her Masters and become a stay at home mom too.

My oldest is in 3rd grade, then we have the two 3 years old and the 1 year old. You're out of your effin skull if you think I was going to bring them, Daddy wants to enjoy the game.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I can barely afford all my kids and they are my kids.

=)~~

Gets harder too starting Jan 17, Ms. Puck leaves her civil engineer career behind to finish up her Masters and become a stay at home mom too.

My oldest is in 3rd grade, then we have the two 3 years old and the 1 year old. You're out of your effin skull if you think I was going to bring them, Daddy wants to enjoy the game.

That made the wife laugh out loud. Just wanted to let you know there were options.
Ok let her know. She likes to over plan things

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That made the wife laugh out loud. Just wanted to let you know there were options.

Appreciate the consideration, but the kids were never an option for this one. Other games, yes, but this one would have been just the ball and chain and I.

We haven't been to a game together - ALONE - since the last time we went with you guys to the Ducks Kings. That was Feb 2010. Love the kids but right now they consume everything because of their ages, just her and me getting tossed in the suite would be rad.

It'll be a bit easier when all of them hit 5 and I basically don't have to breathe for them anymore, but it may be starting - went to Ruby's for breakfast NY Day and all 4 kids were amazingly well behaved and ate all their food and tonight we went to Marie Calendar's after a birthday party and with no naps, loaded with sugar and riled up from the party overall they were well behaved as well.

I'll take any type of progress we can get, it's the two 3s that make going out a pain in the ass.

Ok let her know. She likes to over plan things

Most women do. Unfortunately, they also plan like shit.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah she sent an email to your daughter.
Two tickets in a suite to you as a thank for letting me use your seats a few times.
If you want more talk to the wife. The suite is at the Canes shoot twice end but my wife is hoping to buy water/soda and some snacks.

OK Dave. I pm'd you with my response. The wife and I are in. I'll get your wife's e-mail from my daughter and let her know.

Ox