• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA's Key Ambassador to N. Korea...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the SportsHoopla over Rodman's visits to North Korea, does anyone else think this feeds into Kim Jung Un's propaganda efforts to make the West look stupid, shallow, and foolish? Remember this is a nation that has little connection to the outside world. Unless you realize Dennis is a drunken clown you may think he is the epitomy of the modern capitalist elite.

For me, I'd rather have someone else whom my enemies might respect or even fear before they consider launching some attack, but then again Obama is another idiot. :doh:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the SportsHoopla over Rodman's visits to North Korea, does anyone else think this feeds into Kim Jung Un's propaganda efforts to make the West look stupid, shallow, and foolish? Remember this is a nation that has little connection to the outside world. Unless you realize Dennis is a drunken clown you may think he is the epitomy of the modern capitalist elite.

For me, I'd rather have someone else whom my enemies might respect or even fear before they consider launching some attack, but then again Obama is another idiot. :doh:

I personally thought it was laughable and hilarious that Kim Jung Un got a thrill out of watching a bunch of old fars way past their prime pretend like they were still basketball players able to compete. I think the Los Angeles Sparks would have been more interesting than that set of losers

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennis Rodman would dunk on your face and force feed his nutsack into your mouth. He still has game.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should send The Rock.