• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA vs Canada friendly

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st half impressions

- Altidore looking dangerous again. He's had some really nice holdup play and played some dangerous balls into dangerous spaces.

- Zardes is easily our most dynamic player. Still don't think I've seen a bad half from him.

- I like Acosta at LB. He's made some nice runs forward getting involved in the attack at times.

- Diskerud has been garbage. Always a second too late on playing the right ball, or the ball is poorly hit.

- Team has looked a bit out of sync most of the first half.

- Jordan Morris gives opposing defenders nightmares.

- Mostly better play from the back line. Communication seems to be better but still one or two moments that you :suspicious:

- Nguyen has been better so far, but his teammates don't seem to really know his tendencies. He's making good runs, but something is just a bit off with the balls getting to him

Overall 1st half grade: 6.5/10. Team looked much more dangerous the last 10 minutes. See more of that and we'll win by at least two.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris' timing a touch off or we'd have at least one goal.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altidore looking a bit tired. First touch is failing him now.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice goal for Jozy.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't catch the game tonight...just finished working at almost 1am.

Glad we can beat Canada 1-0. Hope the team looked better than the box score

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't catch the game tonight...just finished working at almost 1am.

Glad we can beat Canada 1-0. Hope the team looked better than the box score

Maybe, but not by much. They had some really good chances where somethings didn't bounce their way, but things just looked a bit out of sync. Some nice individual performances from Altidore, Kiesewetter, Zardes, Bradley, Acosta, and at times Morris. Back line looked better too.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but not by much. They had some really good chances where somethings didn't bounce their way, but things just looked a bit out of sync. Some nice individual performances from Altidore, Kiesewetter, Zardes, Bradley, Acosta, and at times Morris. Back line looked better too.

Kiesewetter got to play again? How'd he do (I didn't get to see the game) ?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st half impressions

- Altidore looking dangerous again. He's had some really nice holdup play and played some dangerous balls into dangerous spaces.

- Zardes is easily our most dynamic player. Still don't think I've seen a bad half from him.

- I like Acosta at LB. He's made some nice runs forward getting involved in the attack at times.

- Diskerud has been garbage. Always a second too late on playing the right ball, or the ball is poorly hit.

- Team has looked a bit out of sync most of the first half.

- Jordan Morris gives opposing defenders nightmares.

- Mostly better play from the back line. Communication seems to be better but still one or two moments that you :suspicious:

- Nguyen has been better so far, but his teammates don't seem to really know his tendencies. He's making good runs, but something is just a bit off with the balls getting to him

Overall 1st half grade: 6.5/10. Team looked much more dangerous the last 10 minutes. See more of that and we'll win by at least two.

Dammit romeo, wish I could have watched the game and chatted it up with you tonight. Hopefully I remembered to record the game at home.