• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upgrading at Catcher

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Dbacks are in pursuit of Jarrod Saltalamacchia. I'm all for it only because Tuffy is such an obvious piece of garbage at the plate and will never improve.

Saltalamacchia isn't all that great either. He goes on epic slumps every single year and at the end of the day, at the plate, while still an upgrade from Tuffy, is usually nothing to get excited about.

But at least they are finally recognizing that Tuffy is not a major league caliber catcher. Yeah, four weeks into the season to come to that realization on a career minor leaguer, but better late than never.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not going to happen. It was just a cursory interest. Too many other teams are interested & likely to take on more salary or give up something. And right now, he is playing worse than Tuffy.

Oscar Hernandez will be coming off the DL at the end of the month. He's a rule 5 pick, so he needs to be on the roster if they want to keep him.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the Chipster is giving Pacheco more time behind the plate, which I like. Honestly I like him as our first stringer and Tuffy as the backup at this point. Durability is a concern though.