• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unpopular Opinion: I want the Dodgers to trade for Tim Lincecum

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont see us seriously pursuing Lincecum. We may try to drive up the price though.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sick of Ned getting Ex Vagiant players...Keep that Pot Head away from LA

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lincecum is a BUM!! his days a starter are finished...he belongs in the bullpen....FACT!!

I agree that he could be a very good bullpen weapon (and that's how I'd prefer to use him as a player), but I don't think he's done starting, yet. Someone will have him start and I'll bet that it'll be SFG.
Lincecum would be nice coming out of the pen as his stuff is filthy but I think he goes to Seattle in the offseason. He wants to start and we dont have a spot for him here.
Seattle doesn't need him.
I just dont see us seriously pursuing Lincecum. We may try to drive up the price though.

Nah, I don't think the Dodgers will show any interest at all, especially if it doesn't take much time to re-sign Nolasco.

I started this thread because I liked the idea of him pitching out of the pen or making like 2 or 2 spot starts during the end of this season, but that was before the Dodgers signed Wilson. With Wilson there's no need for another right-hander. The Dodgers have plenty.

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it wil be interesting to see if LA drives up the price on Lincecum