• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UNLV-ARIZONA

WildcatR.J.MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson and Gordon combined 6-25 from the field. The reason we won is we only gave up 16 points in the second half after giving up 42 in the first. HUGE difference.

We missed so many shots at the rim too. UNLV had our guys thinking around the hoop. Johnson played well in the first half but not the second. Gordon looked intimidated at times

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, it was just a grimy game. Have to believe that the players didn't realize that UNLV was going to take it to them like that, definitely rattled them a bit, and it showed when they got spooked on some of those wide open inside and outside shots. Disrupted their confidence.

But good, better to learn a lesson than to blow them out and gain nothing but the W. Definitely served to wake them up that teams are going to really show up against us, at home or on the road. Big target guys, big target. We dug deep, and found ourselves when we needed to. That's what a good team does. tough-nose defense down the stretch, and found a way to find the basket. Looking forward to a reset this week, take it to NMSU, and then gear up again for Michigan in Ann Arbor.

Bottom line is that winners win, and Arizona is #1. Big win for the program. Great job against a team that really wanted it. They played better for 40 minutes than anyone else did this year against us. We got some valuable experience against a big front court, and we rose to the challenge. Proud of them. Bear Down

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said CTP.

Sometimes, the most impressive victories are not those against top-10 ranked teams in MSG, but the ones at home against .500 teams. When you are favored to win by 15 points, but just don't have it that night, missing layup after layup and watching the other team hit contested jumper after contested jumper. On these nights it is easy to get down on yourselves, point fingers at each other and lose focus.

Fighting through adversity and finding a way to win when you are not playing well as a team is the most impressive skill of them all. That is how you win games in March.

Zona_Men

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said CTP.

Sometimes, the most impressive victories are not those against top-10 ranked teams in MSG, but the ones at home against .500 teams. When you are favored to win by 15 points, but just don't have it that night, missing layup after layup and watching the other team hit contested jumper after contested jumper. On these nights it is easy to get down on yourselves, point fingers at each other and lose focus.

Fighting through adversity and finding a way to win when you are not playing well as a team is the most impressive skill of them all. That is how you win games in March.

It helps so much having TJ McConnell. I remember somebody saying that he isn't a clutch player. He was definitely what what our guys needed tonight.

I also think Rondae was the second difference maker. Ugly ball handling, but man is he a scrappy cat!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It helps so much having TJ McConnell. I remember somebody saying that he isn't a clutch player. He was definitely what what our guys needed tonight.

I also think Rondae was the second difference maker. Ugly ball handling, but man is he a scrappy cat!

RHJ had 6 assists and only 1 turnover. I wouldn't say his handles are great, but shit, definitely good enough!!!!

Agree about TJ though. I can't imagine who would say he isn't clutch (maybe Jahii, he had a habit of talking a bunch of shit about NJ, RHJ, etc.). Kid is night and day from what we've had at AZ since at least Bayless, probably closer to Gardner though.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally all the ESPN Arizona games I watch the replay on ESPN3 but this game was so ugly I don't think i'll watch it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major props to UNLV. They came to WIN! How on earth they didn't have a better record coming into today is beyond me. It wasn't pretty but we found a way to pull it off! I can't believe we're going to be #1 again!!!!! The happy days are back! BTFD. IM OUT GUYS! Time to drink the night away!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun Fact: AZ has lost only one regular season non-conference home game since December 28th, 2009!!! And that was a 61-57 loss to SDSU, in 2012.

Not too fuckin shabby!!!!!!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Is that WAAAAAAAAAAAA because you realize that ASU is a complete disgrace to the sport of basketball, or is that WAAAAAAAAAAAA because you realize that ASU will never be known as a football school to anyone outside of the small town of Tempe, because there is a better chance of getting eaten by a shark, than for ASU to be ranked in the top 10?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that WAAAAAAAAAAAA because you realize that ASU is a complete disgrace to the sport of basketball, or is that WAAAAAAAAAAAA because you realize that ASU will never be known as a football school to anyone outside of the small town of Tempe, because there is a better chance of getting eaten by a shark, than for ASU to be ranked in the top 10?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaa

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its going to take a couple years Graham is doing all the right things....

College Football Recruiting Schools - ESPN

#ForksUpBaby

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry CTP.......... I do like our future though not in basketball...... but in football congratz on the number 1 in b ball yall gunna kick our asses.

Anyway gonna be a Devil in 2 years after SCC yay!!!!!!!

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a whole bunch of positives in this game for Arizona. 18O-rebounds against the 6th ranked rebounding team. 2nd half defense. Roscoe Smith was held to 10 rebounds under his average. Off shooting night but still won. Didn't need the refs help(we never do unlike some other teams). I'll say it was a good tough win. AZ needs a few of those before they get into conference play. I'm expecting one or two more tough wins before conference play.