• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ty Wishart

Mordin145

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What happen to him, thought he was a blue chip prospect at the time, Matt Carle turn out to be a good hockey player on that same trade. Anyone know how Ty is doing?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Havent heard much, but I think he's pretty much AHL fodder now. I was not happy at all when we traded him, but I've looked pretty foolish on that call (as I do many times), lol. I believe he's with the Isles now, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Havent heard much, but I think he's pretty much AHL fodder now. I was not happy at all when we traded him, but I've looked pretty foolish on that call (as I do many times), lol. I believe he's with the Isles now, but I could be wrong.

He made a few of us look silly myself included. I had a chance to see him play a few times with Prince George in the WHL and the kid was a stud. His last season he put up 70 points which occurred during a span of 4 or 5 seasons where the leading scorer for the entire league had trouble breaking 100. Plus the WHL is knows for developing outstanding defenseman. When the Sharks got Boyle he was the only piece that I was disappointed the Sharks gave up. I don't know what happened, but he didn't turn out anything like I expected.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What happen to him, thought he was a blue chip prospect at the time, Matt Carle turn out to be a good hockey player on that same trade. Anyone know how Ty is doing?

He's currently a 2nd pairing dman for the Isles AHL affiliate.

Mordin145

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
that's sad to hear, guess is harder to get right on d men than forwards or goalies.