• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

travis snider

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like media reporters and some fans School of Roch: Does Travis Snider start tonight?

lets go back to lastnight he gave up 3 runs which in turn worked our bp 4 innings . the fly ball he played off the wall nolan plays the best lf i have seen at fenway . nolan gets to the wall and catches that double for an out . the redsox ran on sniders arm they would not run on nolans arm where the ball was and yes i love nolan . nolan doesn't make so many dumb ass plays on the base paths or in the field . i hope they are showing off snider and someone else buys .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it turns out with all the fa to be . snider has another year . parmelee has another 3 years before fa . nolan has 1 more . young and pearce are 2 fa . clevenger has many more years before fa . 2015 Baltimore Orioles Current and Future Payrolls | Baseball-Reference.com

so to me it could be down to pearce or young . so i think parmelee is our first baseman next year with davis gone . caleb and steve catcher with matt gone . that would leave 8 then pearce and young 6 like i have said before the main one is o'day but givens could be the cheap o'day .