• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Questions

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, nobody has any issues with these trades but I want a couple of opinions on these 2 trades. I'm leaving context out of this just to see what youse guise think about them.
Russ for Spears trade straight up.
Kelce for LaPorta and Dubbs.
Thoughts?
I can add context later, just curious.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the first guy has Henry it makes sense. Wilson has put up points, but is in the “streaming” pile imo.

Don’t know if a reason to sell Kelce that low. Other than LaPorta might be #1 in targets for his team this week.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is pretty much agree with everything Smitty said.

I could see the Kelce/LaPorta one a bit more if it happens to be a keeper/dynasty. One has to wonder just how many more years he'll subject his body to this. If the Cheifs get another ring? Seems like a good time to hang em up to me.
But even in a vacuum, it ain't horrible if you just really like LaPorta or Detriot.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, nobody has any issues with these trades but I want a couple of opinions on these 2 trades. I'm leaving context out of this just to see what youse guise think about them.
Russ for Spears trade straight up.
Kelce for LaPorta and Dubbs.
Thoughts?
I can add context later, just curious.
who is Dubbs? (Doubs GB WR?)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just a little context (like I said, I was just seeing what youse guise thought about the value aspect of the trades).
No keeper or Dynasty, full PPR. Two different trades but one team gave Spears, LaPorta and Doubs fer Russ and Kelce. The guy who gave Russ (and received Spears) is the Henry owner. The team who gave Kelce (and received LaPorta and Doubs) is 1-3 and mostly inactive. So, 3 teams involved, with one team getting Russ and Kelce. His QB was Dak (who I just dropped in the KOTF league fer Stafford).