• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade offer gor work pool

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normal yahoo so I got 2 days I think.

I trade Josh Jacobs and Brandin Cooks

I get Damian Harris ( NE running back) and Juilo Jones

Background. I have Chase Edmonds and Alex Collins as well with Johnny Taylor for Rbs. I do have Adam Thielen at WR.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normal yahoo so I got 2 days I think.

I trade Josh Jacobs and Brandin Cooks

I get Damian Harris ( NE running back) and Juilo Jones

Background. I have Chase Edmonds and Alex Collins as well with Johnny Taylor for Rbs. I do have Adam Thielen at WR.

feel like Jacobs has been super disappointing this year, don't have any shares, so that may be wrong, but I'd do that deal.

Cooks will prob produce more than Julio, but Harris should beat out Jacobs

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faith type deal.

Who do you trust more, Jacobs or Julio?

PPR, I’d lean to Jacobs and Cooks…but that could backfire if Julio busts out. I’m losing faith in Julio busting out, but Henry’s injury makes us all think he should, or could.

Really tough call.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Faith type deal.

Who do you trust more, Jacobs or Julio?

PPR, I’d lean to Jacobs and Cooks…but that could backfire if Julio busts out. I’m losing faith in Julio busting out, but Henry’s injury makes us all think he should, or could.

Really tough call.
Not for me, its jacobs. Period.plus i believe this is ppr. Cooks targets and catches have fallen off after that hot start, harris doesnt catch any passes and both rbs are td hogs. Julio cant even get on the field last year and this year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big negative for me.

Yes Jacobs has underwhelmed, but consider this.. played week one one barely one leg, missed two games, played week 4 about the same as week one..one legged.
4 and 5, yeah nothing special. Finally over the ankle/leg issues, and first game under the new coach, on pace for monster game, sustains the chest injury out the second half.

All in all, he's basically only played in about 3 full games worth of quarters..and has 5 scores. Even with Drake around, he's the undisputed lead back when active.

Cooks is blah, Harris is nice but could be benched/scratched at any moment with the hoodie calling the shots, and Julio, even when he does play, has done anything since week 2, even less likely to do anything now that Tannehill won't have that dominating play action game to rely on.

I'd much rather have Jacobs than Julio and Harris

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's why Cooks got off to that hot start tho
It is, just feel like that team stinks, and they keep moving pieces with an eye towards the future. Collins is back too not that he will eat as much. I invested in cooks and was very happy. Its just been a while with a team in transition. So i question if it will happen again, would think it should return at least somewhat though yes.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's much question that Tyrod gives Cooks a boost, if nothing else, a bare minimum of a higher probability he reaches his ceiling from time to time.

Which makes the deal even worse. At this stage in their careers, given their team situations and all thing considered, Cooks >> Jones.
And if you just look at production thus far, yes, Harris>Jacobs, but take into account overall talent, team situation, stability in his role, and potential ROS, then Jacobs>> Harris

I think the Harris/Jones owner is attempting to capitalize on a semi hot streak, combined with finding someone foolish enough to think the losing Henry actually will equate to increased production for Julio

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the best production, but 13 targets. Good enough for me.

Miami has a good pass D, Tyrod knocking some rust off, I'll take 10 targets and some better efficiency going forward

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep Jacobs and Cooks