• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade non-responders

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think non-responders is a word, but I don't care. I can't stand this group of people. Don't tell me you're not getting my offers. Don't tell me you don't check your team, especially before Thursday games, Sunday games, and Monday night. Don't tell me you're not getting the email letting you know you got an offer. Don't tell me any of that!! I know you see the offers, especially bc I see you hitting the WW. Just reject it, accept it, or fuggin counter it.

I ask, is it really that hard?

Last edited by a moderator:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think non-responders is a word, but I don't care. I can't stand this group of people. Don't tell me you're not getting my offers. Don't tell me you don't check your team, especially before Thursday games, Sunday games, and Monday night. Don't tell me you're not getting the email letting you know you got an offer. Don't tell me any of that!! I know you see the offers, especially bc I see you hitting the WW. Just reject it, accept it, or fuggin counter it.

I ask, is it really that hard?

:10::agree::suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ What Treff said.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is bad fantasy etiquette. At least tell you to "fuck off with that bullshit offer." That would be more respectful than a simple ignore. Pet peeve of mine as well.

Fantasy Foul!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who constantly send me god awful offers, don't get responses. It takes awhile to earn that treatment from me.

I doubt Im alone in this practice. If I am, I shouldn't be. Trade offers should make atleast some sense for both parties. All too often they do not.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is bad fantasy etiquette. At least tell you to "fuck off with that bullshit offer." That would be more respectful than a simple ignore. Pet peeve of mine as well.

Fantasy Foul!

Im shooting for disrespect when I ignore shitty offers. That's how I take the shitty offers, disrespect. I also don't check my email, ever. So if Ive ignored anyone who's reading this, that must be why. :rollseyes:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who constantly send me god awful offers, don't get responses. It takes awhile to earn that treatment from me.

I doubt Im alone in this practice. If I am, I shouldn't be. Trade offers should make atleast some sense for both parties. All too often they do not.

Im shooting for disrespect when I ignore shitty offers. That's how I take the shitty offers, disrespect. I also don't check my email, ever. So if Ive ignored anyone who's reading this, that must be why. :rollseyes:

Ok, I agree with you on this. Now I'm wondering if I have sent you any offers that you've ignored...:whistle:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I agree with you on this. Now I'm wondering if I have sent you any offers that you've ignored...:whistle:

You definitely haven't sent me any ignore worthy offers. I get the impression you spend time on what your trade partner needs.

I get them more in baseball than football. Only got a couple lousy ones in my dozen or so leagues so far this year. All were either first or second offenses. Not ignore worthy.

But, like I said, I don't ever check my email....