• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade deadline 3 weeks away

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Would be nice to see SJ get some improved blue line talent - Toronto media keeps saying Beauchemin is trade bait but that seems questionable (for Seto? no thanks). If the Hawks keep playing the mediocre way they have Seabrook could be a better fit if the Sharks can find a way to deal some lesser talent away (i.e. Huskins, Wallin, Mitchell come to mind). Hawks still have some lingering cap pressure.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Doug should try for Chris Phillips, and Beauchemin

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Id be down for Chris Phillips... for who tho?

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id be down for Chris Phillips... for who tho?

Phillips could probably be had for pretty cheap. Ottawa looks like they might be going into rebuilding mode and will most probably be sellers. They have Cowen coming in next year so they could shed a Dman or two. I haven't seen much of Phillips recently now that Ottawa isn't a yearly contender anymore, but from what I've heard, he's not quite the shutdown guy he used to be. He's still gotta be light years better than Huskins or Wallin though and playing going to a team in the playoff hunt would probably reinvigorate him. I think the Sharks could get him for a middle round draft pick or a low level AHL guy.

At this point I just want to see both Wallin's and Huskin's spots upgraded and I don't really care by whom.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe a 2nd pick and Joslin

ehhh 2nd rounder im fine with, I still like Joslin tho even tho he hasnt been anything spectacular... Ooooo how bout McGinn & 2nd rounder... Sales pitch Dougie "With McGinns speed playing with Spezza he can become an offensive powerhouse, on our roster tho we dont have a spot for him except the 4th line and we feel we are wasting his incredible talent"...:D:D

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Adding phillips would,be like adding another vlasic. Doesn't help the team

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
doug wilson must think his shit smells like roses if he thinks this team had any chamber to do anything in the playoffs