• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 reasons Eklund doesn't watch hockey.....

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Setoguchi also derives a real shot and he too will get it. For whatever reason the Sharks also saw Setoguchi as a third liner and he really isn't. He is second line spark plug who can only play his game if he plays real minutes.

The Sharks saw him as a third liner? So that's why he played on Jumbo's wing, becuase Patty and Joe were obviously the grind line last year. :L

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well when you look at Guch's ATOI (15mins a game)its understandable why Pek thinks that, that being said Seto is probably going to see at the very least a 5 minute increase per game.

That's huge over a 82 game season considering a atleast half of that will be PP time. I think his numbers are going to improve. Law of averages, however heatley not so much. He is done

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-10.. He's full of shit.
About Eklund

He sounds to me like someone who has manufactured his expertise through marketing and careful messaging vice actually knowing something. He approaches topics in that Warren Buffet-like "contrarian" model that you oversell when you are correct and hide when you are (frequently) wrong.

I think the majority of the people on our board have far greater insight that this ding-dong will ever have.