• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Too Quiet In Here

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's bad but we have been here before, and I know when the chips are down and everything seems hopeless the Raiders can find a way to eke out a win.

I don't know about our players but I do know that almost everyone tires of losing, and if you have anything inside of you, you find a way.

I know Derek Carr feels it, I know Woods feels it, Tuck and Woodley, all men who are used to winning. It is well past time to make one happen, we have to dig deep, deep down and find a way.

Believe, believe in yourselves, believe in victory, you have to believe. Anything is possible if you believe.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell = Vince McMahon.. And the Raiders are the bad guys on his show.. Hey Vince?? Errr i mean Goodell?? Why not put them in a match, and make it fair?? Let the best man WIN!! If we lose in a fair match!! So be it!! We KEEP building till we WIN!! Is this the WWE?? OR THE NFL?? GO RAIDERS!!

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our 10 game win streak starts today boys!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did what I could, very disappointed in our effort today.

HONESTLY, I don't know how much longer I can put up with this, I have spent a ton of money, I have been there to support my team time and again, only to be treated like this.

It is time for this team to get its shit together, stop tormenting us and win 1 mutherfucking game.

Is there anything more to be said?

ONE FUCKING GAME.

ONE

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well bro we can tank and get a great pick, we have Derek and hes going to be good. He keeps improving. Maybe we can get a WR. Lower your expectations to lottery and its funner. I cant wait to see Janikowski drinking a six pack on the sidelines again!