• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonight's game; Jax @ Det

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want to see from the players tonight ? (most obvious starters getting reps into 3rd qtr)

Ofensively

1.) O-Line with chemistry (3 penalties or less, preferrably none), explosion off the ball, protecting Matty with no sacks, Waddle earning the RT starters job over Hilliard, opening some holes for the RB's

2.) Stafford having time to throw a catchable ball, precision accuracy 67% or >, poised in the pocket

3.) George Winn earning the last RB spot over LeShoure or even Owens, Reggie better catch the ball

4.) WR's Broyles and Fuller with big games earning 3rd & 4th receiver roles (I'm not worried aboot Tate & CJ)

Defensively

1.) Slay showing he can be that #1 CB and hopefully Greenwood stepping into some nickel/dime sits (he prolly won't get many snaps tonight, Greenwood) I want to see Couplin at some point too in this game preferrably against Jax #1's

1a.) All DB's to play tight coverage with no 15 yd penalties (PF, unsportsman etc) and limit those dang illegal contact, holding calls to 3 or < (once again preferrably none but I just can't see that happening)

2.) CJ Mosley to prove he's worthy of a starters spot opposite Suh and Caruan Reid playing loose without having to think, read and react. This kid is explosive off the ball and has great remarks coming from Austin, Suh and Mosley.

3.) Ansah to get those game reps and show he's not ailing from off-season shoulder surgery

4.) VanNoy and Webster blitzing like Mo Fo's with few if any mistakes and VanNoy dropping into coverage showing he has picked up the schemes and speed of the game

there's more to add but Big Lar's fingers are tired.... :wtf:

FamineGod

Affectedly Disingenuous
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to write ups following. Sucks having moved away.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No double up penalties on D would be nice to see.

Be nice to see Van Noy look more comfortable. Palmer being down in the rotation would help my confidence on the season.

With you on #3. But I've been impressed with the receivers as whole the first two games. Would like Broyles to do well tonight.

RT will be my point of interest on the O-Line.

Hoping nobody gets hurt.

FamineGod

Affectedly Disingenuous
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just across that mighty river from ya... NFL network has it on at 3AM for us out of staters.

Where at in IA?

Don't have the network. Also don't have Direct TV for Sunday ticket. Been out of state for almost 4 years now.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to see them vs. Bortles.

3rd straight game vs. a rookie QB. Injured the last one. Helped the first one fail to get the starting job in Cleveland.

Look out.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where at in IA?

Don't have the network. Also don't have Direct TV for Sunday ticket. Been out of state for almost 4 years now.

Rmilia has it. He's in Iowa too. He leaves his door wide open for strangers to get inside. Are you black? If yes, you can go right in and take his TV home with you. He doesn't care.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where at in IA?

Grinnell

Middle southern part. right in the middle of these 2 suckass colleges

Verizon has a NFL redzone pack for $5 (monthly) for your phone if you got can you hear me now?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rmilia has it. He's in Iowa too. He leaves his door wide open for strangers to get inside. Are you black? If yes, you can go right in and take his TV home with you. He doesn't care.

Him or Iowajerms is about half hour from me.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im excited to see Dennard Robinson and his blistering speed....Other then that, I'm looking forward to seeing Tate, Broyles Ebron and Fauria on Offense and some semblence of a secondary.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most everyone is underestimating the Jags this year. Their defense looks exceptional. Offense is decent. They will most likely finish 2nd in the south just out of the playoffs, but could sneak in due to a weak division schedule.

I just want to see offense move the ball and score some. Defense not look like they are getting run over. Win the first 3 quarter while the starters are in.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most everyone is underestimating the Jags this year. Their defense looks exceptional. Offense is decent. They will most likely finish 2nd in the south just out of the playoffs, but could sneak in due to a weak division schedule.

I just want to see offense move the ball and score some. Defense not look like they are getting run over. Win the first 3 quarter while the starters are in.

Jags 8-8 7-9 this year. What happens when a team buys into the coaching staff.

Gus Gus has them believing.

Last edited by a moderator:

FamineGod

Affectedly Disingenuous
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grinnell

Middle southern part. right in the middle of these 2 suckass colleges

Verizon has a NFL redzone pack for $5 (monthly) for your phone if you got can you hear me now?

Negative. Work phone = AT&T; personal phone = Sprint.

Don't know much about Iowa other than the Dubuque area. Been here for almost 2 years now.

FamineGod

Affectedly Disingenuous
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FamineGod

Affectedly Disingenuous
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't install anything that pops up though. X everything out. Sometimes hard to see were the X is on the ads that cover the screen.

Many of the things they want you to upload is malware and spamware.

Oh, yeah...have your anti-virus program running and at the ready.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't install anything that pops up though. X everything out. Sometimes hard to see were the X is on the ads that cover the screen.

Many of the things they want you to upload is malware and spamware.

Prolly why my home puter slowed down and laptop says hell to the no.