• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tomorrow is Robert Griffin's most important game of his professional career...

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a great game plan last week, and absolutely botched it. He lost his starting LT. S H I T happens bro...be the leader, and find a way.

If Robert plays the way he did last weekend...piss poor fundamentals, terrible reads, and lack of leadership then I will go ahead and put that #10 jersey right next to my # 5 Heath Shuler...because you are done son.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldnt be surprised if we see some colt tomorrow.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for 2012 Robert, but it is clear you're not an NFL starting QB.

Anybody know of a college QB coming out in the 2015 draft who has ideal physical size, is a great pocket passer and always leads his team to victory no matter what the distractions?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for 2012 Robert, but it is clear you're not an NFL starting QB.

Anybody know of a college QB coming out in the 2015 draft who has ideal physical size, is a great pocket passer and always leads his team to victory no matter what the distractions?

nope

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 is the biggest bust to enter the league since Ryan Leaf. I called this "RUN AND GUN" QB a bust when he entered the league, I'm still calling him that.

Well, that's certainly not true...but, thanks for trolling anyway.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not jamarcus part dew . skills on the field are great but off the field we simply dont need the drama

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not jamarcus part dew . skills on the field are great but off the field we simply dont need the drama

LOL, he's no Jamarcus Dad. And, by the way today's NFL is all about "drama"...24/7 "drama'!

No doubt, Jameis has made childish mistakes. But these are some of the same mistakes kids make in college every day. If I remember right, when I was a kid at FSU I made a few not so smart decisions as well. How about your college days Dad? Thankfully, I continued to grow and when graduation finally came 5 1/2 years later (thanks mom and dad!)...I was a man, and ready to contribute to society!

You go to college as a kid, and hopefully leave as a grown up. Jameis still has some growing up to do, but he is after all still a kid. You don't have to like him. But if he leaves FSU as a man who learned from his childish mistakes, he will be a great NFL quarterback...and, whatever NFL team he leads to victories its fans will forget about all those childish mistakes he made in college...but, opposing fans wont.

Last edited by a moderator:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, he's no Jamarcus Dad. And, by the way today's NFL is all about "drama"...24/7 "drama'!

No doubt, Jameis has made childish mistakes. But these are some of the same mistakes kids make in college every day. If I remember right, when I was a kid at FSU I made a few not so smart decisions as well. How about your college days Dad? Thankfully, I continued to grow and when graduation finally came 5 1/2 years later (thanks mom and dad!)...I was a man, and ready to contribute to society!

You go to college as a kid, and hopefully leave as a grown up. Jameis still has some growing up to do, but he is after all still a kid. You don't have to like him. But if he leaves FSU as a man who learned from his childish mistakes, he will be a great NFL quarterback...and, whatever NFL team he leads to victories its fans will forget about all those childish mistakes he made in college...but, opposing fans wont.

this guy quite probably raped a girl and got away with it nuff said

that isnt a college mistake thats a character flaw and a serious one

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't be serious. Perhaps if this were just about any other NFL team you could make this argument. However - given the fact that this is the Redskins the only answer is "HELL NO". The RG3 drama is still fresh & he might still unfortunately be in their plans. They also have huge holes to fill on the O-line & elsewhere. Lastly - this is the Washington Redskins - if something is going to go wrong with this kid it is almost a certainty that it will go wrong if he plays for this team. Can you argue that point?

You make some good pts, but overall just have to say - Pass.