• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Gilbert

LoCal Kings

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Cap Friendly Website, Gilbert placed on Waivers today.

If that is accurate, and with Greene on IR, they should be calling someone up. Paul Ladue?

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Cap Friendly Website, Gilbert placed on Waivers today.

If that is accurate, and with Greene on IR, they should be calling someone up. Paul Ladue?
Yep
Also it frees up some cap space, LaDue may be being showcased for a Dean deadline trade.
Just my thought not heard elsewhere

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yep
Also it frees up some cap space, LaDue may be being showcased for a Dean deadline trade.
Just my thought not heard elsewhere
Or perhaps to see what he can do so they feel comfortable moving Muzzin or Martinez. Move one of those two D and then expose McNabb in the offseason.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kings are accumulating cap space, there is something brewing. Waiving Gilbert when Greene is on IR leaves no 7D is one way to create a spot and clear room to make a deal.

McNabb...I am officially over that guy. Willie Mitchell II he is not, still makes gaffes all over. A Coyote goal was a direct result of a bonehead pass by him trying to break out of the zone - not only did he start the attack for them, when he tried to get into position in front Budaj left a rebound, it hopped over his blade so he couldn't clear it, went to another Coyote hanging around and he popped it in. The hop wasn't his fault of course, but the whole play starts because of a not so smart decision - same crap he was doing 3 years ago here.

The way Forbert and Gravel have played, I would keep them, expose McNabb and move one of Muzzin or Martinez for some legitimate T6 help.