• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree
Seems like only one poster thus far has actually drawn a line in the sand.

He wont be the last, sometimes it's best to bounce to another thread and let things cool down.:suds:

Now lets put Fordman's nice thread here to good use and discuss how DJax will become a cancer in the Skins looker room:whistle: ( oh that's right Cali I'm stirring the pot)

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
discuss how DJax will become a cancer in the Skins looker room:whistle: ( oh that's right Cali I'm stirring the pot)[/QUOTE]

but not out of the realm of possibility given his history. he may very well start out as a model citizen but a meltdown is most likely to happen at some point.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
discuss how DJax will become a cancer in the Skins looker room:whistle: ( oh that's right Cali I'm stirring the pot)

but not out of the realm of possibility given his history. he may very well start out as a model citizen but a meltdown is most likely to happen at some point.[/QUOTE]

Just a matter of time.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now lets put Fordman's nice thread here to good use and discuss how DJax will become a cancer in the Skins looker room:whistle: ( oh that's right Cali I'm stirring the pot)

Cant wait to see him go across the middle and short arm a pass with a safety bearing down on him. That will make me so happy.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJax is just another that makes me wonder what is it about wide receivers that turns them into such prima dona little bitches?

From TO and Randy Moss to DJax and Dez and all points in between. To the point where if there is someone throwing a temper tantrum on the football field or just acting like a selfish jackass, bets are good it is a wide receiver.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJax is just another that makes me wonder what is it about wide receivers that turns them into such prima dona little bitches?

From TO and Randy Moss to DJax and Dez and all points in between. To the point where if there is someone throwing a temper tantrum on the football field or just acting like a selfish jackass, bets are good it is a wide receiver.

Sad... but true. The chest thumpin' gets real old.

But - it is the way things are now. Only one I don't see that much of that crap from is Megatron... but I don't see a lot of Lions games so I could be wrong.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DB's are starting to act like it as well, (CB to be specific) some of them take themselves way to serious instead of talking about a team as a whole

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DB's are starting to act like it as well, (CB to be specific) some of them take themselves way to serious instead of talking about a team as a whole

Deion Syndrome.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as for the selfish players thing? There's a reason they are locally referred to as Mesean, Meangelo, rgME and MEerre. I'm not talking about local being philly either, this is stuff I hear outta DC/Baltimore. All things go well? Could be a huge year for DC's offense. But all those me guys under a rookie HC? I would air much more on the side of caution.

DC/Baltimore? First of all Baltimore is a completely different area & a lot of their fans hate the Redskins. Secondly - there are tons of Cowboys & other non-Redskins fans in the DC area. Also - D. Hall did anything but play selfishly last season & he is playing for a pretty low salary (I would hardly call that selfish). Lastly - since when has Garcon been considered a selfish player? I have seen absolutely no evidence of this during his tenure with the Redskins.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops forgot - you probably heard all of this from ESPN, on some random message bd or via the brilliant ramblings of some loud mouthed fool on TV or radio. Yep - nothing but selfish players in DC & they have absolutely no chance against the almighty Chip Kelly and his squad.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops forgot - you probably heard all of this from ESPN, on some random message bd or via the brilliant ramblings of some loud mouthed fool on TV or radio. Yep - nothing but selfish players in DC & they have absolutely no chance against the almighty Chip Kelly and his squad.

Can't stand the Skip Clueless/Colin Cowturds of the world. Nothing but Jerry Springer style sports radio for nothing more than ratings with zero emphasis on credibility.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You just THINK you have no chance against the mighty Iggles.

I KNOW we have no chance against the mighty Iggles!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW...no chance you say.
Pretty funny but I always see a new season as just that and still can't see this gap in talent with regards to NFC east teams. Smart move putting me on ignore. I tend to question the fans with magic eight ball opinions based on last season

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of the Jackson signing but since I have no control over roster moves it sucks to be me. That said if Jackson does something great against Chips boys I'll learn to at least tolerate him wearing the burgandy and gold.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My two cents. I've always felt the Cowboys forum was one, that a outsider could post on, without being threaten with a ban, unless the poster was a outright troll. They don't feel the need to PM fordman with "ban this asshole", unless the poster truly was a asshole. They take great pride in handling it themselves and they don't hold back. They have guys that know their stuff and will argue it to death.
True there is some squabbling among themselves and some times it reminds me of a really old couple that just enjoy squabbling. The Cowboy board is far from the only board this happens on.
Hopefully once everybody settles in and gets use to one another, every Cowboy fan will be OK posting on the regular Cowboy forum and make it better.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW... I tend to question the fans with magic eight ball opinions based on last season

And hence this is why the season is still played cause nobody there head from there arse on who is gonna win it all that year.....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was so ridiculous yesterday. even on FN, a critical comment by a regular poster was never considered trolling. :wtf2:

And you continue to act like an ass,,,I mean victim...

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My two cents. I've always felt the Cowboys forum was one, that a outsider could post on, without being threaten with a ban, unless the poster was a outright troll. They don't feel the need to PM fordman with "ban this asshole", unless the poster truly was a asshole. They take great pride in handling it themselves and they don't hold back. They have guys that know their stuff and will argue it to death.
True there is some squabbling among themselves and some times it reminds me of a really old couple that just enjoy squabbling. The Cowboy board is far from the only board this happens on.
Hopefully once everybody settles in and gets use to one another, every Cowboy fan will be OK posting on the regular Cowboy forum and make it better.

I agree and certainly hope so. Far better when everyone is on the same page.