• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what happened idiot? Holy hell you are a bright one.

Authority = misery

Got anything else better to do today besides bash Florida St? Wow man you are a mess.

Got anything better to do today then worry about what I am doing?

Because I don't give a fuck what you do.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one reason they suspended the QB at UF and that was a
PR move.

Ding ding ding!!! Tell Authority what he's won...

A NEW CAR!!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got anything better to do today then worry about what I am doing?

Because I don't give a fuck what you do.

Nobody's worried dude. LOL You are who we thought you were. ;)

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate this argument. Accusations are just that accusations. You shouldn't do anything until there is substantial evidence to back up that accusation. If you do do something you are getting rid any of due process because the person was already punished. There is only one reason they suspended the QB at UF and that was a PR move.

Also, the whole let's potential criminals play bullshit is messed up. Anyone is a potential criminal. Having someone accuse you of something does not raise that potential.

Who do you think is more likely to be a criminal? Someone who is accused of a crime or someone who isnt't.

I can't even believe I am even asking this. But apparently you FSU fans don't seem to get it.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think is more likely to be a criminal? Someone who is accused of a crime or someone who isnt't.

I can't even believe I am even asking this. But apparently you FSU fans don't seem to get it.

Invalid argument. Just because they are more likely to be a criminal doesn't mean they are a criminal and they should be treated like one. The accused should have due process just like the accuser.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you are worried because practically every post you make is about me.

I bet you argued with a piece of wood back in high school huh?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Invalid argument. Just because they are more likely to be a criminal doesn't mean they are a criminal and they should be treated like one. The accused should have due process just like the accuser.

sitting for a football game isn't the same as criminal punishment.

It was just the right thing to do in this situation.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually the one person on here you are not arguing with Authority. I know your a panzee fuck with nothing to do but troll boards. You haven't even watched a FSU game, yet you are convinced that we have criminals on our sideline.

You are miserable douche. It's pretty simple.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sitting for a football game isn't the same as criminal punishment.

It was just the right thing to do in this situation.

No one mentioned criminal punishment. Due process is a separate thing entirely to the judicial system. The judicial system uses due process but that does not mean it isn't used or shouldn't be used outside of it.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually the one person on here you are not arguing with Authority. I know your a panzee fuck with nothing to do but troll boards. You haven't even watched a FSU game, yet you are convinced that we have criminals on our sideline.

You are miserable douche. It's pretty simple.

All I can do is laugh at your pathetic insults and name calling. You are obviously quite mad.

Maybe you should take a 10 minute break or better yet, put me on ignore.

and BTW, if you don't want people to be convinced that you have criminals on the side line have them figure out how to keep their names out of the news for crimes.

BTW, Isn't making posts strictly to name call a reason to be banned around here?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one mentioned criminal punishment. Due process is a separate thing entirely to the judicial system. The judicial system uses due process but that does not mean it isn't used or shouldn't be used outside of it.

It also doesn't mean that just because a player isn't charged for a crime that they shouldn't sit out a football game.

Ray Rice wasn't charged. Should he still play? They gave him a two game suspension before the video even came out.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bring me back to the analogy that you hate....

How many people have been put to death based on much less aloof thinking that what you are displaying here?

I get your argument, it just sucks is all..... Let's go ahead and punish the player and if we're right and the kid gets charged with a crime then we're gold! If not? Well, no big deal, he just missed a couple of football games and perhaps he and the rest of the team missed out on a win because that player missed those games and perhaps the school doesn't get a chance to play for a title or what have you because we suspended the kid for what turned out to be nothing... No biggie though, we just cost everyone for no reason.

I mean there it is in print, right Authority? When you point at another school that you SOOOOOOO badly want to lose it is easy to say that they should go ahead and forfeit any chance they might have, "Just in case"... I just happen to believe that we can at LEAST wait for formal charges to be filed before suspending players, and that is what we have always done...

And hey, it has worked fine up until all these message board lawyers started slamming down the gavel, 'GUILTY!' on people based on evidence that was so shoddy, even the state attorney said he couldn't get a conviction...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also doesn't mean that just because a player isn't charged for a crime that they shouldn't sit out a football game.

Ray Rice wasn't charged. Should he still play? They gave him a two game suspension before the video even came out.

Before the video of him actually punching Janay came out. The video of him dragging her unconscious body out of the elevator was there though when that decision was made, correct?

What about the 49'er who recently was absolved in his case who HAS been playing all along? (McDonald I believe?)... Guess it would have been better if he sat for 7 games or whatever while everything was sorted out?

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's because Ray Rice went into a pretrial intervention program so he wouldn't be prosecuted. That pretty much is admitting he did something wrong. That's a lot different.

Ray Rice cut, suspended after video shows star's punch - CNN.com

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the video of him actually punching Janay came out. The video of him dragging her unconscious body out of the elevator was there though when that decision was made, correct?

Yea but we didn't know what happened. Just like you all are playing dumb when it comes to Karlos' baby mamma being all banged up.

[/QUOTE]What about the 49'er who recently was absolved in his case who HAS been playing all along? (McDonald I believe?)... Guess it would have been better if he sat for 7 games or whatever while everything was sorted out?[/QUOTE]

That would have been the right thing to do.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but we didn't know what happened. Just like you all are playing dumb when it comes to Karlos' baby mamma being all banged up.

Are YOU comparing a couple of bruises to someone being knocked out cold?!!!! How DARE you!!!! (See how that works and how obnoxious and disingenuous it is?)

The Authority said:
That would have been the right thing to do.

Says who? In this case it turns out the 49'ers did the RIGHT thing. Just like you might THINK that Florida did the right thing in suspending Treon Harris, but in the end they didn't. All they did in the end was suspend an innocent kid for a game for nothing.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are YOU comparing a couple of bruises to someone being knocked out cold?!!!! How DARE you!!!! (See how that works and how obnoxious and disingenuous it is?)

Says who? In this case it turns out the 49'ers did the RIGHT thing. Just like you might THINK that Florida did the right thing in suspending Treon Harris, but in the end they didn't. All they did in the end was suspend an innocent kid for a game for nothing.

A couple Bruises. :lol:

It says a lot that you care more about whether someone plays a football game rather than sorting out a potential crime against a woman.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple Bruises. :lol:

It says a lot that you care more about whether someone plays a football game rather than sorting out a potential crime against a woman.

Not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that I think its wrong to punish before we've even charged someone with a crime, much less found them guilty of said crime.

Kind of one of the tenets our nation was founded on, but don't mind that. You have a vendetta to pursue.