• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To Niemi, thanks for game 6...

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, I hate the guy and think he's overated and has very bad tendincies... But for game 6, I just want to say... Thank you Niemi for showing up and playing your fucking balls off cause you dont want to be an embarassment to the hockey world as being the 4th team to fuck up a 3-0 lead... As much as I argue your skill, I cant argue your heart & cant argue the fact you rose to the challenge while everyone else was looking forward to the post game showers to butt fuck each other...

Thank you for trying...:thumb::thumb:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I didn't watch much of the game (was mostly at work + the lovely 1-hour LA traffic commute), but it sounded like Niemi did a fantastic job out there.

Props to him for that!

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really did dude... I was on a flight to Houston and missed a bit of the first period. The other 5 on the ice looked WAY outmatched, every line. Niemi looked like he was getting hit in the chest with a firehose and made everyone proud.

I feel the worst for him...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its a fucking shame that the team in front of him wasted that effort, its really a joke they laid an egg in front of him the way they did.

That atleast 2 games in this series they owe him now

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had Nabby between the pipes, we wouldn't have gotten to round 2.
Niemi has been great this round. If not for him, the Sharks are already hitting the links.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niemi has been great this round. If not for him, the Sharks are already hitting the links.

Really finny? You saw Niemi in round 1 right? ;)

I do agree we would have already lost in the 2nd round though. lol

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Wow really?? The Niemi fanboys have about as much knowledge of hockey as the Brock Lesnar fanboys have of MMA

If the quoted statement above isnt facepalm worthy, I dont know what is...:L:L

LOL

Id take a series loss any other way then blowing a 3-0 lead, last years sweep by chicago is 100x less gut wrenching then this years diarehia fest...

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I hate the guy and think he's overated and has very bad tendincies... But for game 6, I just want to say... Thank you Niemi for showing up and playing your fucking balls off cause you dont want to be an embarassment to the hockey world as being the 4th team to fuck up a 3-0 lead... As much as I argue your skill, I cant argue your heart & cant argue the fact you rose to the challenge while everyone else was looking forward to the post game showers to butt fuck each other...

Thank you for trying...:thumb::thumb:

NO REP FOR YOU!!!!

[YOUTUBE]M2lfZg-apSA[/YOUTUBE]

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really finny? You saw Niemi in round 1 right? ;)

I do agree we would have already lost in the 2nd round though. lol

SJ already won round 1 so round 1 isn't an issue.
In round 2, Niemi has been playing the way the rest of the Sharks should have been. Niemi is not the problem.

Niemi is the reason we're still alive to see game 7.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow really?? The Niemi fanboys have about as much knowledge of hockey as the Brock Lesnar fanboys have of MMA

If the quoted statement above isnt facepalm worthy, I dont know what is...:L:L

LOL

Id take a series loss any other way then blowing a 3-0 lead, last years sweep by chicago is 100x less gut wrenching then this years diarehia fest...

Just sayin' man.

Niemi hasn't been the problem this series.
If you think Niemi is the problem, your goalie pads are just for show.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ already won round 1 so round 1 isn't an issue. In round 2, Niemi has been playing the way the rest of the Sharks should have been. Niemi is not the problem.

Niemi is the reason we're still alive to see game 7.

WHAT? This is what you said verbatim:

I have a hard time believing that Nabby could have played any worse than Niemi given that Niemi was the WORST starting goalie number wise in the first round. He was not a great playoff goalie by any stretch, but the guy wasn't terrible either.

I do agree 100% that we would have lost the series in 6 games had Nabby been playing round two. Niemi has been awesome against Detroit.

I'm guilty of it too (see: Heatley and blowout loss to the Ducks), but what is with this board and the over-the-top comments on everything?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WHAT? This is what you said verbatim:

I have a hard time believing that Nabby could have played any worse than Niemi given that Niemi was the WORST starting goalie number wise in the first round. He was not a great playoff goalie by any stretch, but the guy wasn't terrible either.

I do agree 100% that we would have lost the series in 6 games had Nabby been playing round two. Niemi has been awesome against Detroit.

I'm guilty of it too (see: Heatley and blowout loss to the Ducks), but what is with this board and the over-the-top comments on everything?
sand in the nether regions and for the guys that are hibitually wrong all season a chance
to say I told you so