• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This 'PSA' About Ben Roethlisberger Is An Unmitigated Disaster

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
700 WLW is not a sports station. It doesn't employ any shock jocks, either. It's an ultra conservative station. They discuss news. They carry the Reds, Bengals, and Bearcats games. It's mostly political/current events talk show stuff, though.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS: Big Ben runs off with AJ McCarron's wife, whose 2nd cousin Giselle is also missing after a party at Brian Hoyer's house that ended up in Seattle with Richard Sherman and made the news at a parallel party in Denver with Ashley Manning and her cousin Alex Smith who refused to talk to the media about her relationship to Kirk Cousin's nanny that had been convicted of coercion with Cam Newton and his manager that also gardens for Bruce Arians in the great state of Minnesota in his part time job, when not working for his slave master Mike McCarthy.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty poor taste but the media's a whore and hits are hits.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cause it's classless .. I agree it's a little funny ..but none the less classless and in poor taste

Probably 90% of radio now is full of classless hosts just trying to generate ratings. Colin Cowherd laughs callers off of his show and embarrasses them all the time. It's pretty sad. But it's what you have to do with radio now because you know it's dying and you have to keep yourself afloat. Radio shows shouldn't be taken seriously anymore.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WLW is a great station by the way. I listen to it daily.

Mmmmnot really. Used to be an interesting station. Cunningham's schtick is old and played out, as are most of the personalities on there. Seg Dennison is still the best, though

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's what you get when you drag some blitzed out of her head undergrad into the bathroom and argue it was consensual. He's a great QB but a slimeball. There's slimeballs on every team. He's just high profile and really sloppy. I LOVE THE NFL!

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cause it's classless .. I agree it's a little funny ..but none the less classless and in poor taste

True. They should have just fucked an underaged girl in the bathroom. Classy style.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been a disaster if they made fun of the victims. They made fun of the perpetrator, doesn't seem like a huge deal to me. He's a professional athlete with a history of sexual assault accusations, the joke is alittle boring because he's such an easy target, but still amusing.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmmnot really. Used to be an interesting station. Cunningham's schtick is old and played out, as are most of the personalities on there. Seg Dennison is still the best, though

Agree to disagree

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, Big Ben deserves everything he gets. Hope it motivates him to play his best but I don't sympathize with him one bit.

Also, radio shouldn't be making jokes about sexual assault for the sole purpose of taunting the opposing team's quarterback. It reminds me of the "no means no" chants the Oregon players used to taunt Jameis Winston. Undermines the severity of sexual assault & r*pe.

What a shitty way to promote a football game, but that's the Bengals for you, they even make the Browns seem like a respectable franchise.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals suck and it's not like Pittsburgh needs any extra motivation to show up in the playoffs but this is what happens when you r*pe someone. People are always gonna call you out and make jokes at your expense. It happens, just ask Kobe.

The Bengals suck?

Agreed on the rest of your comment. Ben is a fucking dirtbag and I can't believe that Steeler fans are getting all pissy about this comedy skit.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2016-1-9_9-7-37.jpeg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben may be a bit more motivated after this attempt to make fun of him by a Cincy radio station. What a bunch of idiots!

This 'PSA' About Ben Roethlisberger Is An Unmitigated Disaster

A Cincinnati radio station aired what was supposed to be an amusing mock public service announcement on Thursday, “warning” women between the ages of 18 and 40 that Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was entering Cincy’s city limits. 700WLW's PSA alluded to Roethlisberger’s murky history with sexual violence, using the fact that he has been accused of r*pe multiple times as a source of humor and lighthearted fodder for its segment.

It's unclear what’s more shocking here: that a professional radio station would put together this spoof or that someone, anyone, could think that joking about sexual violence is at all comical in this day and age.

At the bottom of its article on the PSA, TMZ asked its readers to vote whether the “r*pe warning” went “way too far” or if it was “hilarious.” At the time that this article was published, 28,243 people had participated in TMZ’s poll -- nearly half of them (12,992) really did think that it was hysterical.

That right there is the problem. As we....

As long as 46 percent of us......
Quoting TMZ readers as "us" is unfortunate. A poll of TMZ readers is about as significant as a poll of people who wear mullets.....