• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

this makes me laugh every time

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Phillies are still interested in Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton and GM Ruben Amaro Jr. says that he's tried to trade for him "at least ten times," writes Jim Salisbury of CSNPhilly.com. Unfortunately for the Phils, Marlins president Larry Beinfest has rebuffed them each time and made it clear that they're not moving him.

i can never begin to imagine what he would be offering them.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a flash. Make it a package deal. Send JRol, Howard, Ruiz, Utley, Bernidina, and Mayberry for Stanton, prospects and money!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, Progeria, that avi is a turn for the worse. I suggest you find something else. Capeeche?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was being sarcastic by the way Retro. If you still want it removed, that's fine, it could create controversy, but don't think that I'm personally offended and want it gone.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing that the weed is not on your avatar Number One, I am not sure what you are suggesting other than being more sarcastic. Your avatar is fine. Progeriakid's avatar is not.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing that the weed is not on your avatar Number One, I am not sure what you are suggesting other than being more sarcastic. Your avatar is fine. Progeriakid's avatar is not.

Being sardonic. I don't why, but the blanket statement "weed kills" is just funny to me, mainly because it's just not at all true, but yet some people say it and believe it. Just for clarification- I don't smoke, and I'm not even some huge marijuana legalization supporter. But I do think it's funny when people make stupid statements like "marijuana kills."

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has never been 1 single death caused by marijuana, ever! FACT! Alcohol & Cigs now thats another story!

WTF! Guess I'll change it again! It's not titties or anything mean towards woman and the fact that it's completely legal in 2 states and others to follow is just ridiculous that I have to change it.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has never been 1 single death caused by marijuana, ever! FACT! Alcohol & Cigs now thats another story!

I knew you would say something to the effect of this... seriously who cares. Yes, it is relatively safe but it's still illegal and frowned upon by most people, so it's reasonable that a mod asks you to get rid of an avi related to it.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is the effect of alcohol that kills idiots who drive drunk and potheads who are stoned. Have you ever been high on the weed in your life? Seriously, would you drive anywhere with your family in the car while you're stoned out of your freakin' mind? Many do and many get killed. If you're on a crowded freeway and traffic slows and stops, you might not have to stop - you can fly right over the fucken mess. I'm all for responsible use of the product but that's easy to say and it can't be regulated. .

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like ETOH don't use and drive, same restraints should be applied no matter what the substance is, do you go home and drink a few beers or do a few shots then decide to take your family for a scenic drive or hit the freeway??? No! William Randolph Hearst, who was very, very wealthy. A lot of his money came from the timber industry, so using his influence he convinced everyone that Marijuana was some kind of poison, so it would be outlawed, and hemp would no longer be a threat to him. With his money he ran a smear campaign against it and helped fund extremely biased movies like "Reefer Madness" to be made, which made the general public think bad of it. A third reason why it's illegal is because it can't be taxed. Unlike tobacco, (with proper care) the marijuana plant can grow literally anywhere and everywhere, in nearly any climate or terrain, even indoors. This would make it too easy for people to grow their own plants and sell the bud without the government taxing them.

Over 400,000 people a year die from alcohol poisoning. Over 200,000 a year die from smoking tobacco. 0(Zero) die from Marijuana.
The federal ban violates the 9th Amendment, which says anything not specifically enumerated by The Constitution is up to the individual states to decide. If that's the case, why do medical marijuana clinics in states where medical marijuana is illegal regularly get busted for distribution of marijuana, if their state has said it's okay and even given them a license to sell it?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 400,000 people a year die from alcohol poisoning. Over 200,000 a year die from smoking tobacco. 0(Zero) die from Marijuana.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Cops don't give marijuana tests at accident scenes. Have you ever been high on weed?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind them legalizing it but I'm going to say the number of deaths where marijuana was a major contributing factor has to be a little higher than zero. The number of people that died from an overdose of marijuana is probably close to zero, but you could say the same thing about cigarettes. Most of the people that die every year from cigarettes die as a result of many years of use.