• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This From the Disney Board.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree that a healthy Martinez gives us the best chance to win, and I really hope that the rumors are false.

My only thing is, I just want him to be able to squash his immaturity (if it indeed does exist) during this offseason and come in next year with the goal of winning championships.

Every player needs to have his own personal goals as well, but I just hope that Taylor comes back next year and focuses on leading this team to victories.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am shocked it took this long for someone to post this email.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am shocked it took this long for someone to post this email.

right? Why didn't you post it Jed? I don't fuck w/ e-mail, I have facebook, twitter, and texting. None of which granted me this info.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless... E-mail has always proven to be the worst kind of circulated information available.

4thandInches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
All I have to say is that Martinez's injury against A&M came at a very convenient time, because technicaly he was not breaking the rules by officially saying injuries prevented him from playing against CU. I have a feeling he would have missed that game no matter how his body was feeling. You have to admitt he didn't look too happy over there on the sidelines, if I remember correctly it seemed like he had a more positive demeanor during the Iowa State game.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Taylor was suspended for the CU game...

and now people are pretty sure he'll start tomorrow

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right? Why didn't you post it Jed? I don't fuck w/ e-mail, I have facebook, twitter, and texting. None of which granted me this info.

I didn't post it because it is mostly a bunch of crap. I don't deal with stuPid rumors that are not substantiated by someone I consider credible. That is why when the Martinez quitting thing came out I posted it as a joke and then it just completely took over. It was crazy.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor was let off the CU game so he and I could attend a screening of KungFu Hustle, were pretty tight

His dad gave us a ride and picked us up later

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was weird, and after piecing together most of the story, something definitely did happen that night, jed..

and it was great at keeping us busy for 4 hours :D

Nebraska885

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He quit that night and daddy and Bo talked the next day. Apparently Bo explained to Daddy why he yelled at his son for continually breaking team rules and the dad agreed that Taylor was an idiot.

Taylor is with the team. He is not transferring (at least he or daddy haven't told Bo); if he was leaving he would not be with the team and would only be able to eat at the training table per the scholarship. He would not be practicing or traveling. If Taylor does transfer; he will no doubt be the biggest idiot ever to wear a Husker jersey (he may rival Larry Phillips so put that in perspective). He will have to sit another year (unless he goes to D2 - which he won't) and then only have two to play IF he beats out the current QB of UCLA or whatever crappy Pac 10 school he attends.

I doubt Bo suspended Taylor. He has no qualms about telling the media when he suspends players for breaking rules or removes them from the team (Dillard, Glenn, Castille, Christenson all come to mind).

As far as Taylor getting butthurt and having a frown on the sidelines; when you are the # 1 and are injured - you want to play so you are going to be a little sad.