• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things Jim Harbaugh has done (it's amazing)

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just recently realized the total awesomeness that is Mr. Harbaugh. Here are some of his unmatched accomplishments...

-Jimmy Jam invented CFB
-he invented the forward pass
-Jimbo was an original member of the A Team
-he invented the internet, fuck you Al Gore!
-Jimbo the Great once killed a lion w/ his bare hands
-he taught MacGyver everything he knows
-Jimmy Jam is the reason the dinosaurs are gone
-he caught Osama Bin Hiding all by himself
-Jimbo is the reason the Earth has gravity
-he invented rock-n-roll
-Jimmy Jam invented the wheel

If anyone knows of any other accomplishments list them here. The country...no the world would be a better place sharing his stories of greatness.

Well not sure if you know this, but Tom Osborne once....

- Osborne beat Michael Phelps in a swimming competition at the ripe old age of 75. He later turned down the Oylmpics.

- Osborne beat Forrest Gump in a race across the country.

- He once slammed a revolving door.

- Osborne did the impossible and won a fight against his wife.

- He climbed Everest without an oxygen tank... or a coat.... in one day.

- Osborne once ran a 3 minute mile, again declined to enter the Olympics.

- He was the original inspriation of the Terminator.

- He once got his entire arm ripped off by a combine and used a piece of corn stalk to reattach it. Then he coached Nebraska to a 57-0 beat down of Iowa.

- He gave Nicolas Cage the plan to steal the Declaration of Independence.

- He gave Liam Neeson (a.k.a. Bryan) his particular set of skills.

- Lightning was once struck by Tom Osborne.

He has done a lot, this merely scratches the surface.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sleep well knowing that Ohio State can't win a national title this year with one of the best teams I've seen them field in my lifetime. Now, I do wake up sweating thinking about their team next year. They should be darn good next year too. :L

If that was an insult, I hate to think what you think of 2019 Michigan team.

Every time you listen / watch "Who has it better than us", you must think Ohio State as YOU know we have it better than you.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was an insult, I hate to think what you think of 2019 Michigan team.

Every time you listen / watch "Who has it better than us", you must think Ohio State as YOU know we have it better than you.

Nah...not really. I probably would think of Clemson or Alabama.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things Jim Harbaugh has done that are amazing:

Not gotten fired before Jason Garrett.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do have it better than you.

0-5.

Maybe, but we both can agree that Clemson and Bama have it better than us. I'd rather be them than you any day right now. If you were honest with yourself, you'd probably agree.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but we both can agree that Clemson and Bama have it better than us. I'd rather be them than you any day right now. If you were honest with yourself, you'd probably agree.

You are skirting around the issue.

The video is Jim Harbaugh saying who has it better than us.

Ohio State does. You know it, I know it.

You are only making excuses for it.

When you watch this video, just change the word nobody to Ohio State. If you were honest with yourself, you know it is true!

Who has it better than us - Ohio State!

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are skirting around the issue.

The video is Jim Harbaugh saying who has it better than us.

Ohio State does. You know it, I know it.

You are only making excuses for it.

When you watch this video, just change the word nobody to Ohio State. If you were honest with yourself, you know it is true!

Who has it better than us - Ohio State!

It's like one person bragging about being taller. One is 6' 1" tall, the other is 6' 4"...all while Shaq is standing next to them.

Who has it better than us...Clemson and Bama do. It's not even close right now.

That video is legendary...although I'm not sure if Harbaugh is going ever going back it up. I'm just glad that Ohio State seems to still measure their value by how it compares to Michigan. It makes us Michigan fans feel better for sure. I think that may play a part in keeping them from rising to Bama and Clemson's level. They had an amazing team this year, and still couldn't get past them.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like one person bragging about being taller. One is 6' 1" tall, the other is 6' 4"...all while Shaq is standing next to them.

That video is legendary...although I'm not sure if Harbaugh is going ever going back it up. I'm just glad that Ohio State seems to still measure their value by how it compares to Michigan. It makes us Michigan fans feel better for sure. I think that may play a part in keeping them from rising to Bama and Clemson's level. They had an amazing team this year, and still couldn't get past them.
Ohio State is a hell of a lot closer to Clemson and Alabama than they are Michigan, so that analogy is stupid. A better one would have been “it’s like bragging who’s taller. One guy is 6’1” and the other is 7’ all while Shaq is standing next to them.”

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State is a hell of a lot closer to Clemson and Alabama than they are Michigan, so that analogy is stupid. A better one would have been “it’s like bragging who’s taller. One guy is 6’1” and the other is 7’ all while Shaq is standing next to them.”

Absolutely! I never said Ohio State wasn't closer to Bama and Clemson than Michigan. But Ohio State being 7' tall (Shaq is 7' 1")? In comparison to Clemson and Bama, it's not even close right now. Both have had multiple playoff wins, and championships since Ohio State even won their last playoff game. Perhaps Michigan being 5'10" and Ohio State being 6'4" is a better analogy in comparison to Shaq's height (Bama and Clemson).

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think OSU showed this year they are every bit on Clemson's level. After the multiple times we shot ourselves in the foot and multiple questionable game-changing calls by officials, it took our WR running the wrong route for Clemson to win the game. All of this with our star QB and RB dealing with injuries. Oh yeah, and this was Ryan Day's first year as coach. I wouldn't plan on OSU going away any time soon.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely! I never said Ohio State wasn't closer to Bama and Clemson than Michigan. But Ohio State being 7' tall? In comparison to Clemson and Bama, it's not even close right now. Both have had multiple playoff wins, and championships since Ohio State even won their last playoff game. Perhaps Michigan being 5'10" and Ohio State being 6'4" is a better analogy in comparison to Shaq's height (Bama and Clemson).
Actually if that's your scenario, michigan would be around 4'6".

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely! I never said Ohio State wasn't closer to Bama and Clemson than Michigan. But Ohio State being 7' tall (Shaq is 7' 1")? In comparison to Clemson and Bama, it's not even close right now. Both have had multiple playoff wins, and championships since Ohio State even won their last playoff game. Perhaps Michigan being 5'10" and Ohio State being 6'4" is a better analogy in comparison to Shaq's height (Bama and Clemson).
Ummmm did you miss the Fiesta bowl? Ohio State had the lead with two minutes left in the game against Clemson.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OSU showed this year they are every bit on Clemson's level. After the multiple times we shot ourselves in the foot and multiple questionable game-changing calls by officials, it took our WR running the wrong route for Clemson to win the game. All of this with our star QB and RB dealing with injuries. Oh yeah, and this was Ryan Day's first year as coach. I wouldn't plan on OSU going away any time soon.

If you read my previous posts, I haven't said that OSU doesn't have a bright future...especially next year, but let's not crown them the "equal" or "near equal" of Clemson and Bama right now just because they lost a close playoff game. When they win one of those games and/or another national title, then we can begin the discussion of them being near equal. Remember, Clemson and Bama have DOMINATED the past 5 years of championship and championship games. No one is close to them. I would agree that Ohio State is arguably the closest to them though.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm did you miss the Fiesta bowl? Ohio State had the lead with two minutes left in the game against Clemson.

So now that Ohio State lost a close game to Clemson they are equal or near equal? I guess North Carolina needs to be in the discussion now. I think a better comparison would be to look at multiple seasons. Just my two cents.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Clemson and Alabama are Shaq, then OSU would at least be Alonzo Mourning.

If it makes you feel better. I think the amount of playoff wins, and championships won the past few seasons would say differently when comparing programs to Clemson and Bama. I like my 6'4" comparison to Shaq's 7' 1". I mean, Oklahoma has as many playoff wins as Ohio State has the past 5 playoffs. Heck, Michigan has as many playoff wins as Ohio State does the past 5 seasons.

Again, Ohio State is a WAY better program than Michigan is right now, but in comparison to Clemson and Bama...I'm sorry, it just isn't even close IMO. Even if they lost a close game last week to Clemson. Although, next year may shut me up quick! (I thought this year was going to do that though)

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Yeah, you got it better than us, but you aren't the bestest."

We aren't the ones asking the question. Harbaugh is.

What a lame argument.