• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

They started selling Dogfish Head in Wisconsin again

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its very tasty, based on one of the "ancient ales", made with ingredients found in drinking vessels that were discovered in king midas' tomb. sweet, but dry, kind of hard to describe...light biscuity flavor followed by bit of a grape and honey flavor coming through, not overbearing though

9% abv,

I found the Midas Touch. It tastes almost more like a wine than a beer but it's very good.

Wow, so glad someone's tried this stuff, I've had it recommended to me but never actually gotten it. I actually want to try most of that 'ancient ales' line, they all sound really tasty.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 90 Minute Imperial IPA is really good. My old favorite was Palo Santo Marron but it was like 12 bucks for a 4 pack.

The 90 minute costs about 12 bucks a 4 pack in The Bay Area.

I splurge on it every so often because it's so damn good.

If I drink two of them, I'm worthless though. 9%!

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So DFH is back in wisky ehh?? Well my ?? is when are the fine people of New Glarus going to make Moon Man and Black Top available to everyone else??

Commie Bastards :suds:

Not a big beer drinker but the New Glarus Apple Ale is the best hands down, it's that much better than something like Redd's Apple Ale if you like those ales.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big beer drinker but the New Glarus Apple Ale is the best hands down, it's that much better than something like Redd's Apple Ale if you like those ales.

I haven't seen that one yet. Where did you come across this my fellow Wisconsinite?

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dogfish Head's India Brown Ale is outstanding. It's got the slight sweetness and nuttiness of a good brown ale and the hop blast and ABV of an IPA. Really good beer.

I put together a clone recipe that's really close. If any homebrewers out there want it let me know.