• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

They say the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 years that equals out to .500 and one playoff win, ONE. I really cant make it any clear.

As far as week 17. The script is already written (if the game even matters after Sunday). Romo throws the ball 60 times, throws a pick finally (should be expected if you have 60 passes to have at least one pick in said game) late in the game (if its even a game) and we ride off into the sunset blaming Romo ala the prevous 2 seasons.

Well it doesn't matter to you since you already gave up and won't be watching. Me, I'll be on the edge of my seat hoping for a win and a division title...

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it doesn't matter to you since you already gave up and won't be watching. Me, I'll be on the edge of my seat hoping for a win and a division title...

....................and rinse and repeat

#Insanity

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is so exciting about this team that it requires you to be on the edge of your seat?

I wish this team would get off of their seat and find a backbone.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh for the chance of a 9-7 season. (Sighs).

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is so exciting about this team that it requires you to be on the edge of your seat?

I wish this team would get off of their seat and find a backbone.
Do what I do to get threw the season. Bet against the Cowboys when you know they will get there asses kicked. Its easy money. :yahoo:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess. You became a cowboy fan in 1993.

I agree. He must be a fairweather fan. Let the games play out. We have enough doom and gloom as it is.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about I pull out my penis and your inferior ass slobs on it for awhile? Fans are entitled to their opinions of this team. you use Tampons and waive pom-poms I see this mess for it for what it is.
:lame:

What is it with you and all these gay comments? Do you sit and dream about placing your penis in men's asses? I'm sorry to break your heart but I don't swing that way, and opinions are like elbows and A-holes, everyone has one. Its just that some opinions are more idiotic than others. Any Dallas fan can see this mess for what it is, but have enough sense to know you can't do what you want them to do. Oh and the tampon-pom-pom thing is getting old, find some new material.