• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck him

i dont care

bosh had what, 20 and 11?

wade...alive!

20 and 13..two blocks...

Wade killed it last night...6 steals...All over the floor...The jumper was falling...I wonder if the Lakers fans will claim HGH for him too..

The series still goes 7...Pops will adjust, then it's Spo's turn...The Tony Parker injury is cause for concern, the disappearance of Ginobli is a huge problem for the Spurs...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Probably because of his attitude. No one wants that in their club house

If you are going to known for a shit person...you better at least be good..

worked for albert belle carl everett and milton bradley......elijah dukes....not as much

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. They suck. Can't hit for shit

Bitch, they're warming up...Wait until the Mormon gets back...

Jayson Werth can't go 0-4 forever, right? :noidea:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because of his attitude. No one wants that in their club house

If you are going to known for a shit person...you better at least be good..

Milton Bradley had eleventy billion times worse attitude and character issues...

Vicente Padilla got a job last year..

Teams will take a headache if they have a need he can fill...

And if he were in a starting rotation? I don't think he'd bitch that much...plus, he's making like 2.5m this year, and is arb eligible next year as well..so the gaining team could get a cheap 1 1/2 year starting pitching option...

The character issues will prevent the sox from getting anything of use in return...but I feel they could find a team willing to take a flier on him...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suddenly Mods are interested in posting in here? After the events of yesterday? Coincidence? I think not...

No...I'm not raging at your presence in here...not in the least bit...just find it curious is all...

And yet, you felt compelled to write this:

:bullshit:

If your here to talk sports and lay down some smack talk? Kewl...if you're here to flex your lame assed e-muscle? Do everyone a favor...spare us...

Check out what my first post was in this thread. I came here to talk smack because the O's beat Boston last night. That is when everyone got in a tizzy just because I posted and my name has Administrator under it.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1010236_10151662629539445_1408999497_n.jpg

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Suddenly Mods are interested in posting in here? After the events of yesterday? Coincidence? I think not...

No...I'm not raging at your presence in here...not in the least bit...just find it curious is all...

And yet, you felt compelled to write this:

:bullshit:

If your here to talk sports and lay down some smack talk? Kewl...if you're here to flex your lame assed e-muscle? Do everyone a favor...spare us...

this is my take on it......whenever we see mods other than fordman in here....it like watching a cop pull over a black guy with a busted tail light.....suddenly forty more show up...and no matter what happens...one of us ends up on the hood in handcuffs

Last edited by a moderator:

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out what my first post was in this thread. I came here to talk smack because the O's beat Boston last night. That is when everyone got in a tizzy just because I posted and my name has Administrator under it.

everyone did not

and as for the Orioles

I loathe them!

Only team in the East the Sox can't seem to beat consistently this year

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nobody got in a tizzy. Rock made a joke, I questioned if you are really an Admin.

You post that bare ass chick on the WC then try to bust Kate for his av? lol

lol seen it all now

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its a site weve all used for gifs, funny junk

everytime i post a pic from there, it stays up for a bit then gets replaced with that error box

like they pull the image back