• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The U.S. Open

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I hope a LIV guy wins this event. Its sickening listening to all these pundits pontificating about how horrible it is that these guys took money and ran. I say good for them. They are all professional golfers, they are in it for the money. Talking shit about taking pay from Saudi Arabia when the PGA has an agreement with China who is far, far worse in the issue of human rights violations is ridiculous.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gained a lot of respect for Jon Rahm in his interview today for how he fielded the LIV golf questions. Its how they all should handle it. It was basically "Its up to them, not my business" And he told that ridiculous female who always asks non golf questions, when she asked how he felt about the players taking money from the Saudi government, "I'm not a politician, I'm a golfer and I'm not going to comment on that"
Well done, Jon Rahm.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to press Conference The USGA CEO Mike Whan had today about the US Open.
This is what a guy who knows his job inside & out sounds like ... and a guy who loves his job.

He is the complete opposite of Jay Monahan who is your Typical business CEO
He could be CEO for the PGA Tour or a company selling tractors ....it's all the same to guys like Monahan.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't the LIV golfers do business with the Saudis since our government does it every day?. They even offer military protection so that government can continue to exist. We all do business with the Saudis when we buy gasoline. What's different for the LIV guys?

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to press Conference The USGA CEO Mike Whan had today about the US Open.
This is what a guy who knows his job inside & out sounds like ... and a guy who loves his job.

He is the complete opposite of Jay Monahan who is your Typical business CEO
He could be CEO for the PGA Tour or a company selling tractors ....it's all the same to guys like Monahan.
I totally agree, this is the second time i've heard Mike Whan speak and that man knows his business, speaks intelligently and passionate about what he's doing and what his plans are for the future. He got me so fired up about the building of an infrastucture where American financially challenged kids and adults will have a path to compete at the highest levels in golf if they have the talent , that I was ready to fire off an email to him asking him what i could do to help!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty and the rest of the LIV golfers not doing well at all

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morikawa, Scheffler, Rahm & McIlroy, all either leading or within a shot. -4 leads so the course is US Open ready and I haven't heard about anyone complaining about conditions.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree, this is the second time i've heard Mike Whan speak and that man knows his business, speaks intelligently and passionate about what he's doing and what his plans are for the future. He got me so fired up about the building of an infrastucture where American financially challenged kids and adults will have a path to compete at the highest levels in golf if they have the talent , that I was ready to fire off an email to him asking him what i could do to help!
100% ..he even makes fun of himself because he gets so excited talking about it.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty and the rest of the LIV golfers not doing well at all
People forget that Phil is 54 ...how many players over 50 make the cut in the US open?

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to laugh at the Boston MBTA's stuff on this. I saw two articles, right in a row, about how to get to the tournament via the free shuttle buses and the subway's Green Line, and how they picked this week to shut down the Green Line for maintenance.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I hope a LIV guy wins this event. Its sickening listening to all these pundits pontificating about how horrible it is that these guys took money and ran. I say good for them. They are all professional golfers, they are in it for the money. Talking shit about taking pay from Saudi Arabia when the PGA has an agreement with China who is far, far worse in the issue of human rights violations is ridiculous.

It’s quite the tissue festival. Imagine that… golfers playing for a paycheck

It’s really about guys who don’t care to play on the weekly PGA tour and only want to play a handful of tournaments along with the majors.

Why this is triggering so many folks I just don’t know or care

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There he goes again.. Scheffler takes a 2 shot lead. Who IS this guy?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gained a lot of respect for Jon Rahm in his interview today for how he fielded the LIV golf questions. Its how they all should handle it. It was basically "Its up to them, not my business" And he told that ridiculous female who always asks non golf questions, when she asked how he felt about the players taking money from the Saudi government, "I'm not a politician, I'm a golfer and I'm not going to comment on that"
Well done, Jon Rahm.

I like him as well as anyone on tour. He's honest, straighforward. Seems genuine. It should be a great finish. I don't think anyone will run away. They'll all be fighting for pars given what they're forecasting.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him as well as anyone on tour. He's honest, straighforward. Seems genuine. It should be a great finish. I don't think anyone will run away. They'll all be fighting for pars given what they're forecasting.
Poor PGA. Their poster boy, McIlroy, fell to 1 under. Scheffler and Morikawa collapsed today as well. Too bad, I like both of them.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitzpatrick with an awesome shot on #8. That is one unforgiven hole if you come up shot.

Like watching these two youngens battle.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing to see both Sheffler and Zalatoris choke coming down the stretch. Not so much Zalatoris, because he always chokes at the end when he has a chance to win. But Sheffler, I thought he should have been able to hold up. Not many players I dislike more than Matt Fitzpatrick but he deserved to win.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing to see both Sheffler and Zalatoris choke coming down the stretch. Not so much Zalatoris, because he always chokes at the end when he has a chance to win. But Sheffler, I thought he should have been able to hold up. Not many players I dislike more than Matt Fitzpatrick but he deserved to win.

Why do you dislike Fitzpatrick? He seems ok to me.. just an unassuming Brit. That approach out of the trap on 18 was pure class. He did deserve to win.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you dislike Fitzpatrick? He seems ok to me.. just an unassuming Brit. That approach out of the trap on 18 was pure class. He did deserve to win.
It was a great shot and he deserved to win. I just don't like him, he seems like a little mouse or rat. The brother can play though. Frickin Zalatoris is the Creedence Clearwater of golf; always number 2, never number 1