• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Two in Five NBA Draft QF1 : Sushi vs UK

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is Sabonis is onlybgetting credit for his NBA years but he’s still a net positive relative to my lineup. I get he’s not HOF Sabonis but a 7’3” big who could shoot, pass and not be a liability is huge in this type of draft.
It was definitely close. Two of the best closers of all-time in each of your second half line ups

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I thought it was close just like it turned out.
Bowen was a good defender but he's not checking a prime Bird. Plus Bird's ability as a passer raises that whole unit. You also brought up defense, but what about mine? Moncrief, Cooper, DrayGreen, Cowens, Rollins and Mahorn are all stud defenders and I think KD, Bird and even Kyrie are crazy good shooters. I thought it was a tossup, but I think that of almost every series
Your defense was amazing no doubt. But in that first half all I’m doing is doubling off of Cooper every time on Durant. You don’t have any interior scoring and my bigs can hedge too to close off the paint.

Bird and Kyrie would definitely get theirs. Your second half is really good. But not significantly so that it negates my first half. On top of that I have closers and great free throw shooters.

Just my 2 cents. Your team was great. Just lopsided imo.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is Sabonis is onlybgetting credit for his NBA years but he’s still a net positive relative to my lineup. I get he’s not HOF Sabonis but a 7’3” big who could shoot, pass and not be a liability is huge in this type of draft.

Also, he can get stuff off the top shelf if needed!