• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Tampa Bay Lightning have recalled goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy from the Syracuse Crunch.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now would you trade bishop and connolly for taylor hall ?

negative, I would not until 1 of the 2 younger net-minders are ready to take over. Than I would. Bishop way too injury prone.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
taylor hall would give the lightning a legit winger for stamkos. I would do bishop, Connolly and sustr for him. Vasy and Nabokov can do the same what bishop is doing. but it's hard to part with bishop! I like the guy but bolt has a point he is a broken glass gets hurt a lot. As bishop gets older his injuries will get worse that's a big body for a goalie. it's hard to say see I want to win cups not a cup. I don't think we get a cup this year even with bishop and vasy. so do we trade bishop for a major up grade on the wing for steven stamkos ? bishop and vasy have two years left on there deals after this season so by then the lightning must make a goalie choice for there number one.

I really don't see where 1 winger will make a huge difference Todd. When I look at the Bolts as a whole, the talent is definitely present (all the pieces of the puzzle). The only thing that I see is missing from the equation or puzzle is the man wise enough to put the pieces together. Leadership (coach) is indeed the missing link to this team being a 1 time fly by night or a contender season after season after season! Bolts need to spend $$$ and bring in a seasoned veteran coach that knows what winning, leadership, consistency, urgency, etc. Need someone to get all this talent to use their talent, period! Coach Pooper is definitely not the answer...Just another AHL coach!