• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seattle Seahawks have traded for Jamaal Adams

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a large haul to give up but he brings stability to the back field who has their work cut out for them with the solid WRs playing inside this division. High risk high reward if this works out.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear CGM is clamoring for Clowney.

Are we supposed to guess what you're referring to?

Canadian Golden Moose?
Crypto Geriatric Meatballs?
Cramping Groin Muscles?

OP is known for his rambling nonsense posts, yet thought CGM was all that was needed there...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at these non Seattle fans trying to make this out to be such a bad deal. Best part are the niner fans, cause they came in second, but no way were the niners worried about making Adams the highest paid safety.

Only time will tell this tale. If there is a SB appearance then it was worth the trade. Besides, Seattle always picks mid to late 20's. That sure isn't no sure thing like Adams will be. Great team leader and better player

I look at it this way, the FO has to do what they think is best to put the best team on the field to compete for a SB. Seattle hasn't drafted well in the first round in quite sometime so might as well use them to bring in a guy like Adams.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my goodness, seriously, it's his nickname

CAN'T...GUARD...MIKE

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody knows how this trade will turn out. At this point it looks like a stupid trade for the Seahawks. They got a solid player on the last year of his deal who is looking for prima donna money. SB or bust?

lol at all the Seahawk fans acting like the first round picks They gave up don’t matter.

It's a high risk high reward if it turns out well.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol the entire article you posted stated no definitive yes he wanted out or no he wanted to stay. there was a lot of maybes and not sures. I mean shit the article headline was posed as a question. I’m fine with being wrong it doesn’t matter to me that much. But holy shit don’t post a speculation article and try to pass it off as fact.

So you totally ignored what I said?

Again people inside the building every day are saying they wanted out. Which you call speculation or not definites. Yet try and pass your drivel off as factual.
Thanks for being cute.

OBTW those were the first articles I came to within 30 seconds of searching. I'm sure there are no others:doh: nor what the rest of the nation saw and heard from both Sherm and ET.

Well this took all of 30 seconds. Though not 100% conclusive niether is your arguement. I'll go along with the Seattle Times and AS.

So is it just that Richard Sherman wants out of Seattle?

Really your arguement is ET didn't want out he wanted paid? Which I already said. Was Seattle going to pay him? Maybe that's a part of why "he wanted out"? That's rhetorical. You can take off the homer visor now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...hy-he-signed-with-49ers-as-his-own-agent/amp/

this article states per his own words that he tried to stay with Seattle it was Seahawks who moved on.

Hahaha, sorry you really believe anything Sherman says? Or take anything he says seriously?

I'm not going to go post multiple interviews and reports of how Sherman wasn't happy with his coaches, his teammates, his contract, the offensive play calling... You, I and the rest of the world know he wasn't happy.

Does it suprise you he supposably wasn't offered a contract?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, sorry you really believe anything Sherman says? Or take anything he says seriously?

I'm not going to go post multiple interviews and reports of how Sherman wasn't happy with his coaches, his teammates, his contract, the offensive play calling... You, I and the rest of the world know he wasn't happy.

Does it suprise you he supposably wasn't offered a contract?
So you totally ignored what I said?

Again people inside the building every day are saying they wanted out. Which you call speculation or not definites. Yet try and pass your drivel off as factual.
Thanks for being cute.

OBTW those were the first articles I came to within 30 seconds of searching. I'm sure there are no others:doh: nor what the rest of the nation saw and heard from both Sherm and ET.
Right so we have hit the point where your article counts but mine doesn’t. And yes I’ll take the word of the actually person over speculations of the talking heads. I think I’m done here enjoy continuing living in fantasy land.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right so we have hit the point where your article counts but mine doesn’t. And yes I’ll take the word of the actually person over speculations of the talking heads. I think I’m done here enjoy continuing living in fantasy land.

Haha Sherman the same guy who claimed he was going to ruin a reporters career.

I often end with "I think I'm done here" when I have nothing.

No I don't, just trying to make you feel better about yourself.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost Herschel Walker-esque? The Cowboys got 3 1st round picks, 3 2nd round picks, 2 3rd round picks and 4 players. You think that this deal is similar to that one?

That's pretty funny.

No joking, Seattle did waaaaayyyy better, they got a 4th in return.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a large haul to give up but he brings stability to the back field who has their work cut out for them with the solid WRs playing inside this division. High risk high reward if this works out.

How long is dunny gonna be out?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commissioner exempt list? So is Cody lattimer (no big loss). Haven’t heard if Baker is. You’d think he would be if dunny is

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commissioner exempt list? So is Cody lattimer (no big loss). Haven’t heard if Baker is. You’d think he would be if dunny is

Just looked it up and yes he's on the commish exempt list.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha Sherman the same guy who claimed he was going to ruin a reporters career.

I often end with "I think I'm done here" when I have nothing.

No I don't, just trying to make you feel better about yourself.
Thanks for the help bro.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure...it's easy to say that Seattle has every intention of signing him long term.......what if Adams wants to destroy the SS market? $17M per? $20M? Jamal has the Seahawks by the balls, much like Jalen Ramsey has the Rams pinned down, and Adams knows it.

Could be a steep price, but Seahawks could use the tag on him after the 2 seasons if he’s gonna be ridiculous about it... Not sure what the numbers would be with the tag at that point, but we’re getting ahead of ourselves anyway ...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all this arguing about jamal adams and best safety, where does everyone have him then?

Saw this stat from Fitzpatrick....

In the 14 games he played for Pittsburgh, Fitzpatrick allowed just one touchdown in coverage to go with five interceptions and nine pass breakups. Quarterbacks posted a 46.3 passer rating and 52% completion rate targeting him

That’s sick ... real sick ...