• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The rest of the way

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys seeing the Cards fairing the rest of the season? I was just looking at it and it look pretty challenging. I honestly don't believe they will win out

Starting next week in Seattle: I could see them dropping this game. Seattle is going to be in desperation mode 3 games back in division they absolutely can't afford to lose especially at home.

In ATL in 2 weeks: This is one the Cards "should" win. It could also be a bit of a trap game. However, as bad as the Falcons' record is they are still fighting for a playoff spot.

KC in UoPS: Yet another playoff bound team the Cards have to face.

In STL: This game scares me a bit. Despite being essentially out of any playoff contention their defense is talented, brutal, and gaining confidence.

SEA at UoPS: The playoff picture should be clearing by this game and hopefully the Cards will be a lock for a bye but no guarantees.

At SF: This game may not have any meaning, or it could be for #1 seed of a WC spot depending.

What do you guys think? Honestly I'd be happy with 3 more W's I think that would lock up the division and a bye with possible HF for the Cards. I'm hoping for a split with SEA, a win in ATL, and a win in SF. Anything else is icing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to look too far forward as a lot of things can change pretty quickly. We really did good against the Lions offense this week.

Next two games are away outdoor stadiums.

Seattle outdoor game will be in the 50's with high possibility of rain. That will be the game we have offensive problems the most at.

Atlanta will be warmer. I think our defense will keep their passing down and we should be able to run against them.

Beyond that... we need to get a little closer to see how we are playing. being up by 3 in the Div does have some benefits.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think beating Seattle this week should be the only focus. Every game is winnable, but I think this one is the most difficult one on our schedule since it's in Seattle. Won't be easy. A win and we're in incredible shape.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zona should beat KC and SEA in The Big Toaster

Zona should win @ ATL.

Zona might win @ STL

Zona will most likely lose @ both SEA and SF

SOOO ....... Most likely a 12-4 finish with a shot at going 13-3 (if squeak out a win @ STL)

......... ps: unfortunately, the game Cards are least likely to win is the upcoming one at Seattle.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to look too far forward as a lot of things can change pretty quickly. We really did good against the Lions offense this week.

Next two games are away outdoor stadiums.

Seattle outdoor game will be in the 50's with high possibility of rain. That will be the game we have offensive problems the most at.

Atlanta will be warmer. I think our defense will keep their passing down and we should be able to run against them.

Beyond that... we need to get a little closer to see how we are playing. being up by 3 in the Div does have some benefits.

Atlanta plays in a dome. Regardless. I can't see past Seattle. One game at a time.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they beat Seattle, they are in pretty great shape to lock up the division. SEA and SF still have to play each other twice.

I was a little surprised to see the spread at -6.5. SEA has clearly lost a step and if you've watched them this year, they are nowhere near the threat they were last year. The Cards are 9-1. Just seems like a strange line. I'm not saying I'd put big money on the Cards to win, but that spread should be around 2.5 or 3.

Beast Mode's already loose screws are getting looser, Harvin is gone, their defense is good but looks very human, etc. But if Stanton keeps eyeing down his WRs, he may throw more INTs than Palmer did up there last year.

Cards need to put pressure on Russell Wilson and make him throw. This guy is not an elite passer and kills you with his feet or his elite game manager skills when the rest of his team is beating up the enemy.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping SEA/SF split. We do not want one or the other winning both games whenever they go head to head. Them dragging each other down is the best thing possible for us right now.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowels will have a special game plan for seattle, he will use our safeties in some sort of complex scheme. I could see us going to Seattle and winning. If Fitz doesn't play were screwed. But we gotta be able to run the ball to win these tough road games.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The order of difficulty of the remaining game IMO is:

@SEA
@STL
@SF
KC
SEA
@ATL

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The order of difficulty of the remaining game IMO is:

@SEA
@STL
@SF
KC
SEA
@ATL

I would go

@SEA
@SF
KC
SEA
@STL
@ATL

No disrespect to STL, because it will be a tough game... but all of the other teams still have something to play for. Even ATL does... thanks to how terrible the NCF South is.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STL is getting good again there defense is finally buying into the system, and that pass rush is one of the best in the league, I think the rams will be one of the hotter teams down the stretch regardless if they make the playoffs.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STL is getting good again there defense is finally buying into the system, and that pass rush is one of the best in the league, I think the rams will be one of the hotter teams down the stretch regardless if they make the playoffs.

Agreed, they absolutely man-handled the Broncos in STL this weekend. That is not going to be a gimme by any stretch.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need a smack thread . Cards have been on a great ride, time for a bump in the road. Seahawks bring you down to earth this week end.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need a smack thread . Cards have been on a great ride, time for a bump in the road. Seahawks bring you down to earth this week end.

I think most of us had this game chalked up as a loss. Quite frankly, I think the Cards are due fore a bit of a let down. Seattle, with their backs against the wall, is a tall order. But in the spirit of things, It will be fun to see smokey blazing past Sherman and Thomas for 6. That dude moves like a bolt of lightning.

20-16 Cards.

BTW Harold, unfortunately, I can't make the trip to Seattle as originally planned. I got caught up in some unavoidable work meetings/presentations that I can't squeak out of. My kid is really bummed. I gave my tickets to some clients who live in Vancouver, WA. They are Hawk fans so they will fit in better than me and my son in Cardinal red.

Hopefully we can make it next year. :suds:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, fuck that. Cards gonna storm in Seattle and beat them on their home turf for a 2nd straight year. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ermmmmmm no............ Seattle needs to come back to earth 6-4..... This week you see the best team in the NFC west for the next 10 years, and you see a real CB play in Peterson and understand that Sherman is overrated and overdoses on adderall. :suds:

Dont Blink>Legion Of Boom. :yahoo:

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am alright with going 3-3 the rest of the way. And if we split with the Seahawks, I would be fine with going 2-4. But if we go 4-2 or better, we have HFA through the SB.

Maybe the Patriots will do us a favor by beating both GB & Det.