• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Redskins locker room must really be lacking in leadership

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that you are conflating two stories here, this one is mainly about the decision to start him with a little of the resentment against him sprinkled in. I really don't care who likes whom in the locker room, as men we take care of that as men often do in locker rooms. With respect to where the decision originated, it has been proven true that it did not come directly from the HC, but you want names, right? Ok, prove that this decision came directly from the HC. Any quote will do, any narrative will do relating to the HC's public statements prior to the end of that Friday's practice in this regard. You know that any internal pressures in this regards can be labeled CSI because there are no publicly attached names to that pressure. HOWEVER, this does not mean that proof cannot be attained. All that has to be done is to recount the HC's known position against what was coming from these sources to absolutely know that they were in conflict. BTW: the sources proved to be true.

i say the guy who made the call Gruden as seen in his press conferences .

my reasoning , he said "the jury is still out on Rg3 " and he said that at his presser too

that is from the horses mouth

certainly allen , and even snyder would talk to him about Rg3 . but that doesnt mean any ultimatums were issued

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Ryan Clark was espousing some CSI rumors too but we know it can't be true because it has been debunked. :whistle:

look , i am not smart enough to determine sarcasm here so i answered the post

i thought you were pot stirring again , sorry :suds: