• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The official I'm a Tampa Bay fan

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and 4 ever 9er hater!

The Bucs are our last hope and we still have to take care of our own business.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have lived bout half my life in Tampa and the other half in Arizona

Only teams I root for are the Bucs & Cards......gotta have em BOTH win next Sunday to get one of them, Arizona, into the playoffs.

GO BUCS !
GO ZONA !

:suds:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have way more faith in us winning than Tampa Bay. Bucs have been awful the past four weeks. They've been beat handily by the 3 decent teams they've played. The Saints don't suck. Need miracle.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have way more faith in us winning than Tampa Bay. Bucs have been awful the past four weeks. They've been beat handily by the 3 decent teams they've played. The Saints don't suck. Need miracle.

It would take a major miracle for this to happen. Maybe if this was a road game for the Saints. Tampa just plain stinks. To bad this isn't a game where we at least have some hope.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you know if there is going to be a live scoreboard at your game? It could affect the mindset of some of your players should the Saints mount a substantial lead. I sure want an AZ win this weekend and hope nothing distracts your team from treating S.F. like you did Seattle.

Sports is odd in the fact that I am now officially a Cardinals fan this week so shortly after watching your team drop my favorite club this past weekend.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you know if there is going to be a live scoreboard at your game? It could affect the mindset of some of your players should the Saints mount a substantial lead. I sure want an AZ win this weekend and hope nothing distracts your team from treating S.F. like you did Seattle.

Sports is odd in the fact that I am now officially a Cardinals fan this week so shortly after watching your team drop my favorite club this past weekend.

Both games start at the exact time. The original game time of the Saints-Bucs game was moved back for that very reason. Not sure if they'll have a live scoreboard... but I hope they don't. Cards just need to focus on the Niners and take care of their end of the deal. I don't have much faith in the Bucs, but if they do lose by some miracle and we manage to pull off a win then I'd be ecstatic.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care where you fuckers live but there will be a massive party at my house if the bucs beat the saints! Everyone is invited. #plasteredforplayoffs!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose scoreboard-watching might be a natural inclination, but these guys are pros...it shouldn't affect their performance. However, if New Orleans is up 35-0 in the 3rd quarter and the Cards start to mail it in...that would suck...but probably wouldn't really matter at that point anyways.

No Cardinal in their right mind would do that if they see the Bucs go down 7-0 early or that the Saints have a 10-point lead at the half. It'd have to be a blowout.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest problem at hand is the 49ers, and I'm sure the Cardinals could really care less about what happens in New Orleans at this point... because it really doesn't matter.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to be a downer, but just heard John Clayton on the radio. This "insider" predicted the Bucs purposely lay an egg to send a message that they want Schiano out and notes they have basically taken the past few weeks off anyways. He expects them to put up little fight against New Orleans.

So it looks like TB might be pulling a Cardinals like they did in Seattle last year. Irony? I don't know, but it sucks.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geaux bucs! Arghh!
Remember this?? Let's just substitute McCown for Glennen and Nate Pool for V-Jackson. Anything can happen. This is the Bucks superbowl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember this?? Let's just substitute McCown for Glennen and Nate Pool for V-Jackson. Anything can happen. This is the Bucks superbowl.

I was at that game! Nate Poole was later given the key to the city of Green Bay for his "heroics!" I like where your head is at!

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lemme tell ya....if a Bucs player does score a winning TD vs the Saints tomorrow, the Cards oughta give that Bucs player the keys to the city of Scottsdale for a full week ! And, like in High Plains Drifter, everything will be free. After all, they can afford that in Scottsdale ... lol. "Everyone's gotta put something into the kitty." LOL

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you what.... We just need to take care of business at home and let the chips fall where they may. Beating the 9ers is a tall call. I will be at the game obsessively scoreboard watching.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!!