• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The New Hope

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to share with two old Jazz forum buddies. The below is my 15 year old son's first post on a message board. I thought it was good. He even got a plus one. We shall see how he reacts when some mangy coyote takes issue and disagrees with one of his opinions.

"Mack is the best point guard on our roster right now and is better than Exum was last season. I believe that Shelvin Mack has earned his way into our starting roster at the beginning of next season. If Exum's destiny is to become a NBA superstar then he will show his worth while earning close to the same minutes as Mack. If anything this just motivates Exum to shine into the star he is capable of becoming."

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to share with two old Jazz forum buddies. The below is my 15 year old son's first post on a message board. I thought it was good. He even got a plus one. We shall see how he reacts when some mangy coyote takes issue and disagrees with one of his opinions.

"Mack is the best point guard on our roster right now and is better than Exum was last season. I believe that Shelvin Mack has earned his way into our starting roster at the beginning of next season. If Exum's destiny is to become a NBA superstar then he will show his worth while earning close to the same minutes as Mack. If anything this just motivates Exum to shine into the star he is capable of becoming."

Very well written.

You've probably already given him a heads up warning to have a tough skin on internet forums, and not to get too sucked into a back-and-forth argument, right?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you mean to make a Star Wars reference with your thread title?

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, maybe I should have gone the farce awakens, since we are hopeless Jazz fans

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just have to hope the process of him getting a thick skin on message boards doesn't awaken a dark side. Then I will have to worry that he might skewer me with a metaphor and toss me off the cat walk.