• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NBA is very similar to the WWE

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA is really the best sport in the world and 100 times better than football. Football is violent and has to many injuries and is fake as hell and the players gets screwed because they don't have guaranteed contracts. Baseball is boring and Hockey is not even interesting. Nascar isn't bad though.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just the Kings, pretty much everyone knows what happened there.

If that was the case then they wouldn't still crying ten to twelve years later. Shaq simply adjusted his game and quit intentionally knocking down the Kings players with his ba boom move. When that happened because the Kings thought that Shaq would fail going down the stretch they intentionally fouled him over and over to the point that it bit them on their flea bitten asses:laugh3:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is honest about being scripted, NBA claims it's real when it's just as scripted.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is honest about being scripted, NBA claims it's real when it's just as scripted.

Then why even discuss it or watch it? If you don't care about the NBA - ignore it. Your presence in here discussing it suggests that you along with the others in here trolls. The NFL is more scripted than the WWE and is fake as hell - so why watch it

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why even discuss it or watch it? If you don't care about the NBA - ignore it. Your presence in here discussing it suggests that you along with the others in here trolls. The NFL is more scripted than the WWE and is fake as hell - so why watch it

Because I saw a thread comparing the NBA to the WWE. As a fan of the WWE I found that as an insult to the WWE.

Also, I don't watch the NBA. I think the NBA is a total joke. Even the WNBA has more credibility than the NBA as far as I'm concerned.

PS

:finger2:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball is fake also - the titles are fixed way ahead of time

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I saw a thread comparing the NBA to the WWE. As a fan of the WWE I found that as an insult to the WWE.

That person was actually trolling in here and attacking the NBA which actually I think is an insult to the NBA. I don't care for the WWE, but if you enjoy it - than watch it - Doesn't matter what others thinks though. I still like the NBA better then any other sport - but that's just me. Life is too short to worry about what most people think about the WWE. Yeah - I think it's scripted and the outcomes are fixed ahead of time. It's still fun to watch for a lot of people though - nothing wrong with that and no different than watching one of the so called reality shows. None of those are reality either

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You trolls in here are hilarious - you jump in here attacking the NBA and NBA fans and then get pissed off when you get trolled by the same ones you were trying to troll - lmao. Y'all are really stupid

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not an insult to the WWE to compared to the NBA though - it was an insult to the NBA to be compared to the WWE and quite honestly neither the WWE nor Boxing can be considered good entertainment or a sport. Not only that both set bad examples to children in how to be violent

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
realllyyy...????

it's only the number one sport in the U.S by a HUGE margin. just sayin'...

While there are obviously fans of the sport and of the games, if people couldn't bet on, or play fantasy football,
the ratings would probably fall in great leaps and bounds.

A large portion of the games are boring and not even competitive.
The side interests keep people watching though.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. NBA
2. MLB
3. NFL
4. NHL
5. NASCAR
6. GOLF - TIRED OLD GAYS:lol:
WWE = FAKE AND STUPID

BASEBALL - FAKE - AND OVERPAID ENTERTAINERS

NFL - VIOLENT AND FAKE

NBA - THE REAL DEAL

NHL - FAKE AS HELL
I think it's fair to say that your grasp of reality is tenuous at best.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's fair to say that your grasp of reality is tenuous at best.

It's really funny as hell when all of you TROLLS into the NBA message and get upset when true NBA fans trolls you with the same shit you're spitting out:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE - FAKE - STUPID AND ONLY WATCHED BY RETARDED MORONS - BUAHAHAHA