• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Milwaukee double series

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all Colome had to do was field a dribbler near the mound and this is over

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only made it 3 innings. Was exhausted yesterday. Nice win, but Edwin hurt too? Sad panda.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to throw out a prop for the longest tenured White Sox player Leury Garcia - who has played 4 positions and batted .367 to start the season. Unsung hero of the start of the season.

Jimenez and Robert have played with the composure of veteran players which has been a very big boast to the lineup.

@Jiddy will have to agree with me the Jose Abreu has knocked in some very important runs in the early season run. :)

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to throw out a prop for the longest tenured White Sox player Leury Garcia - who has played 4 positions and batted .367 to start the season. Unsung hero of the start of the season.

Jimenez and Robert have played with the composure of veteran players which has been a very big boast to the lineup.

@Jiddy will have to agree with me the Jose Abreu has knocked in some very important runs in the early season run. :)
Garcia has been a favorite of mine for several years now, along with the other unsung hero, Adam Engel. However, Garcia is a much better hitter and is more versatile. Not sure he's starting material, altho last year he did a pretty damn good job as a regular in the lineup - good enough to lead the team in scoring. But in any event, he's at worst a tremendous bench player, one of those plug-n-play guys that winning teams need. Let's enjoy his talents this year, as it may be his last with the ballclub. I'm pretty sure he's a FA next year and my guess is he'll want to test the market for the opportunity to be an everyday player.

And not just Jimenez and Robert, but Moncada has proven that he's going to cause damage to the opposition for a long, long time as well. And to think we have these three young superstars in the making gift wrapped for many years.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Captain Lou Abreu!!!

He's too old though and frankly RBI's don't mean what they used to. Could consider getting more AB's for Delmonico with an eye to the future. Oh well...Beggars can't be choosers.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garcia has been a favorite of mine for several years now, along with the other unsung hero, Adam Engel. However, Garcia is a much better hitter and is more versatile. Not sure he's starting material, altho last year he did a pretty damn good job as a regular in the lineup - good enough to lead the team in scoring. But in any event, he's at worst a tremendous bench player, one of those plug-n-play guys that winning teams need. Let's enjoy his talents this year, as it may be his last with the ballclub. I'm pretty sure he's a FA next year and my guess is he'll want to test the market for the opportunity to be an everyday player.

And not just Jimenez and Robert, but Moncada has proven that he's going to cause damage to the opposition for a long, long time as well. And to think we have these three young superstars in the making gift wrapped for many years.

Garcia and Engel are fantastic as bench support and/or 9th spots at best. That's all it ever came down to. We needed more quality everyday players. We have that now...so it allows guys like those 2 to finally shine.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda feel bad for Milwaukee...The shell shock of having one of the best players in baseball become Daniel Palka for an extended period of games.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda feel bad for Milwaukee...The shell shock of having one of the best players in baseball become Daniel Palka for an extended period of games.

Not to mention Ricky Renteria - walking a guy to get to Yelich - who promptly struck out. That was a brutal, but brilliant move by Renteria - taking a guy who is pressing and putting him in a pressure spot.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to say the White Sox did not flunk any of the big trades they made in the rebuild. Moncada, Jimenez and Giolito and Cease. We might see what Dunning has sometime soon.

Surprised to see Basabe - dropped when he had another option.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to say the White Sox did not flunk any of the big trades they made in the rebuild. Moncada, Jimenez and Giolito and Cease. We might see what Dunning has sometime soon.

Surprised to see Basabe - dropped when he had another option.

If he clears waivers, the Sox can and undoubtedly will take him back.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he clears waivers, the Sox can and undoubtedly will take him back.

If he doesn't get picked up you are probably correct, but it also means no one wants him either. I hear is CF defense is questionable and he doesn't hit well enough to overcome that.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't get picked up you are probably correct, but it also means no one wants him either. I hear is CF defense is questionable and he doesn't hit well enough to overcome that.
There's a reason he was set free whereas he was once considered one of our better OF prospects. So you're undoubtedly spot on. Still, if no one claims him, I'd like to see him get another shot.