• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last Movie You Watched (no spoilers)

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really watching adult movies lately. My free time generally goes to sports or video games.

I have seen Encanto a few times. It's good. In terms of modern Disney, I feel that Princess and the Frog is the one that gets everything right. Tangled is probably the most 'fun'. Everything after Moana just feels like a weaker version of Moana. I think Encanto will remain popular because it's about family and everyone can relate to it. The songs don't really work for me but I'm in the minority on that one. The songs tie into the characters and I'd imagine most people like the characters.

Disney hasn't really been making a ton of masterpieces lately but at least they are making a variety of things for girls to watch. I just wish all of the women didn't have massive eyes like aliens

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glass onion

Found it slow and disappointing

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Princess Bride right now. I haven’t seen it in maybe 15 years.

Better than I remember. Every scene is putting a smile on my face.

An easy 10/10. One of the greatest movies ever made.

One of my absolute favorites

Easily seen it double digit times

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smile.
It was...interesting. I welcome others' thoughts on the film.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smile.
It was...interesting. I welcome others' thoughts on the film.
loved the early part of it.
think it could have ended better however.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell's Angels - 1930 - directed by Howard Hughes. A WW 1 movie.

Pretty damn cool for 1930.

And it is pre-censorship and features a 19 year old Jean Harlow.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't reveal the spoilers of any of the Hallmark Channel / GAC movies the GF has watched. You know everything about them after 15 minutes anyway. Occasionally flights are delayed but no one ever loses their ĺuggage. People wear T-shirts outside in Vermont in mid-winter, because they actually shoot these things with fake snow in the summer in Vancouver. The faggy prince of some made-up country in Europe with a castle ends up with the beautiful female American dog trainer. High-dollar lawyers from LA have a change of heart and save an old family farm from Walmartization because the gingerbread men are so delicious.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't reveal the spoilers of any of the Hallmark Channel / GAC movies the GF has watched. You know everything about them after 15 minutes anyway. Occasionally flights are delayed but no one ever loses their ĺuggage. People wear T-shirts outside in Vermont in mid-winter, because they actually shoot these things with fake snow in the summer in Vancouver. The faggy prince of some made-up country in Europe with a castle ends up with the beautiful female American dog trainer. High-dollar lawyers from LA have a change of heart and save an old family farm from Walmartization because the gingerbread men are so delicious.

Damn….this is too accurate

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn….this is too accurate
The high-profile attorney from LA or NYC always has a Beta fiance (whose hair is perfect!) from home who shows up at an inopportune moment, usually to spoil the first kiss with the slightly shaggy cowpoke she has fallen madly in love with. This Beta is even more so, smiling and pleasantly wishing them a happy life together. Guys can't even get pissed anymore, can they?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The high-profile attorney from LA or NYC always has a Beta fiance (whose hair is perfect!) from home who shows up at an inopportune moment, usually to spoil the first kiss with the slightly shaggy cowpoke she has fallen madly in love with. This Beta is even more so, smiling and pleasantly wishing them a happy life together. Guys can't even get pissed anymore, can they?

Or he’s just totally clueless and they’re impossibly Incompatible and yet somehow they only realize it like weeks before the wedding…

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dudes in this thread have apparently watched a LOT of Hallmark movies…

Just sayin’…

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just sayin’…

I’ve written one romance novel, and working on a second one

I do it for research

Plus my mom and sister have been obsessed with them for like a decade so I end up being around far too many Christmas ones before I ever started writing…

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I fucking hate that limp channel.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve written one romance novel, and working on a second one

I do it for research

Plus my mom and sister have been obsessed with them for like a decade so I end up being around far too many Christmas ones before I ever started writing…
I apologize.

I just assumed you were a dude.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize.

I just assumed you were a dude.

I am. They’re baseball books with a romance twist.

Kinda happened by accident and stumbled into it lol

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just sayin’…
My GF is not a dude, and she's the one who watches them. I'm usually Hoopin' it, but that's where my comfy chair is.

I am. They’re baseball books with a romance twist.

Kinda happened by accident and stumbled into it lol
I sort of saw that Kevin Costner baseball movie with Susan Sarandon last night. Out of like a dozen TVs it was the only screen that wasn't basketball.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched 'Margin Call' for about the 10th time last night.

I just like the tension and dirty shit that brokerages pull. That and how easily people can be duped into buying totally shit stocks and bonds. The theme of the movie is that no matter how much anyone else gets screwed, the house makes money.