• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Fan Nation Migration is almost complete.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far we have -

3RiverBabe
BGDave
Bloody Brian Burke (DL)
Buc Fettman
Burghfan
Canuck eh?
Center Ice
DWI
Hank
Harry
Hbomb
Hubster (The Bishop)
mhwings
Nard
Otis
PA Dave
Phantomphan
phoenixrising (Shiprock)
RP-29
Seabird56
Slapshot
Spiny
Stranger
Swampy
Whale 2

If you're here and I left off the list, well, get over it. :laugh3:

And if anybody can think of someone else to contact please let me know. I have gone back through all the threads for May and June and I'm working on April when I have the time.

HM guys? There's a pretty long list in there of guys I never met on FN. (for anyone who feels the same, it's because I rarely left the NFL threads)

Happy to see them all transition though. I'm starting to think I never fully appreciated how many active users FN actually had.

:welcome:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALL avatars MUST be 100% SFW, gentlemen.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canuck, I sent Fm thru FN to Lady's Coach Belicat, DD, Steve Dallas, Neb4life and some others I can't remember. They were all on my friends list, I someone wants me to send a friend invite to someone who may not be on my list let me know and I will try. I think that's what Macho was doing with some success. I was mainly on the NFL's over there.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man but please read the disclaimer. :laugh3:

It's for the hockey crowd. :hockeysmile:

Please see above Jimmy Boy. Does that count as mention time? :hdn:
that sheep plowing smiley does...I feel warm and fuzzy on the inside now...thank you kind sir!

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canuck, I sent Fm thru FN to Lady's Coach Belicat, DD, Steve Dallas, Neb4life and some others I can't remember. They were all on my friends list, I someone wants me to send a friend invite to someone who may not be on my list let me know and I will try. I think that's what Macho was doing with some success. I was mainly on the NFL's over there.
I talked to LCB and asked her to come here....I`m pretty sure she does not like me though....go to FN and FM her and get her here

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you guys don't recognize KNSmoker? Any strays out there saying they can't get in?

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked to LCB and asked her to come here....I`m pretty sure she does not like me though....go to FN and FM her and get her here

I'd sent her an FM the other day. Big question is whether she still views the email account that she signed up with.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mangler Fan Mail won't work unless they're back on the website. Macho and I have been sending invites via "friend invites" that way the people will get an e-mail generated by SI.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan Nation members owe a big round of thanks to Sports SportsHoopla for greeting us with open arms and making us feel so welcome !!!!:nod:

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd sent her an FM the other day. Big question is whether she still views the email account that she signed up with.
I talked to her at FM thru Fanmail.....she was on there.

I know she has never cared for my nonsense.....so me being the one to ask her here sucked.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you guys don't recognize KNSmoker? Any strays out there saying they can't get in?

I don't recognize the name Hammer and so far there's nobody, that I know of, on the outside looking in.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan Nation members owe a big round of thanks to Sports SportsHoopla for greeting us with open arms and making us feel so welcome !!!!:nod:

Likewise, you guys have come to the Hoop and have taken to this board like a duck to water. Nice to have you guys here.