• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The false rumors about Kaepernick

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Ray Rice says hi.
He was coming off a bad year and he decked his wife on video. Why would a team endure fan reaction to that not knowing if he could produce. Plus good RBs are much easier to Come by than good QBs.
If you are saying the KO was the sole reason he wasn't signed see Joe Mixon

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was coming off a bad year and he decked his wife on video. Why would a team endure fan reaction to that not knowing if he could produce. Plus good RBs are much easier to Come by than good QBs.
If you are saying the KO was the sole reason he wasn't signed see Joe Mixon

He did have a bad year but he was 27 and a former Pro Bowler, he was hardly done. My point remains they do believe in black balling.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep mobility is a lot different then say Russell Wilson mobility. RW looks to scrabble in order to get of a pass, kind of like Fran Trakenton. Once Kaep leaves the pocket it's mostly to run, not throw. He's not a good fit for the Seahawks and I'd be depressed if they signed him, but I'm confident that isn't happening.:nod:

Excellent for Dallas then.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep mobility is a lot different then say Russell Wilson mobility. RW looks to scrabble in order to get of a pass, kind of like Fran Trakenton. Once Kaep leaves the pocket it's mostly to run, not throw. He's not a good fit for the Seahawks and I'd be depressed if they signed him, but I'm confident that isn't happening.:nod:

Agreed. He's totally different than Wilson and wouldn't be anywhere near as elusive. Seahawks can't afford to pay him anything regardless.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of these senseless occurrences have you seen that didn't involve a black person being shot and/or killed? Racism is alive and well. Black people only make up 16% of the population approximately, and that includes black hispanics.

Yet a little over 50% of the people in prison are black, yet like you said only 16% of the pop is black. Listen to the law, comply and most likely you won't get shot, regardless of the color bullshit. You don't hear about the senseless white shooting because there are no grandstanders like the jerkoffs Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They are racists who only come to the aid of AA. And when you see riots, it's not so much for the victum but a lot of looting goes on and poor shop owners get robbed

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of these senseless occurrences have you seen that didn't involve a black person being shot and/or killed? Racism is alive and well. Black people only make up 16% of the population approximately, and that includes black hispanics.
Who knows when something is senseless unless you witness it?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet a little over 50% of the people in prison are black, yet like you said only 16% of the pop is black.

Clear evidence of racial profiling and the continuing economic divide. For example, the huge disparity in marijuana use vs marijuana arrests:

The black/white marijuana arrest gap, in nine charts

Listen to the law, comply and most likely you won't get shot, regardless of the color bullshit.

Most likely? That should be never. Police are afraid of even unarmed and cooperative black men, a sure sign of racism.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clear evidence of racial profiling and the continuing economic divide. For example, the huge disparity in marijuana use vs marijuana arrests:

Most likely? That should be never. Police are afraid of even unarmed and cooperative black men, a sure sign of racism.

Maybe in most states but I don't see it here in the small state of RI. To me and the cops here a criminal is a criminal , a perp is a perp regardless of color. I haven't seen one AA killed here by a cop and they certainly aren't afraid of them. If a EA gets killed by a cop for doing something to provoke the shooting, I won't shed any tears or again don't distinguish between color or race because I am not a racist, When an innocent human life gets taken, it's sad and hopefully the cops will go to jail. That on cop who shot the AA in the back 7 or 8 times pleaded guilty and glad owned up to his madness. The man was pulled over for a broken lens, why run from the cops on foot? Shooting shouldn't have happened but wouldn't have if he took the ticket unless he had a warrant or illegal things in car. lots of cops were either bullied as kids, and became cops, all of a sudden become GI Joe with a uniform or have seen some crazy stuff like domestic abuse where a child is raped or killed or a partner dieing, it develops mental issues. Awhile back a retired cop was harrasing a AA who was texting the babysitter during a movie to make sure his kid was ok and the retired cop started bothering the guy and in fact reported him to the movie ushers, when there were hundred open seats to move too. When he made some more remarks, the angered father threw the popcorn at the guy and the retired cop pulled out his gun and killed the young father

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe in most states but I don't see it here in the small state of RI. To me and the cops here a criminal is a criminal , a perp is a perp regardless of color. I haven't seen one AA killed here by a cop and they certainly aren't afraid of them. If a EA gets killed by a cop for doing something to provoke the shooting, I won't shed any tears or again don't distinguish between color or race because I am not a racist, When an innocent human life gets taken, it's sad and hopefully the cops will go to jail. That on cop who shot the AA in the back 7 or 8 times pleaded guilty and glad owned up to his madness. The man was pulled over for a broken lens, why run from the cops on foot? Shooting shouldn't have happened but wouldn't have if he took the ticket unless he had a warrant or illegal things in car. lots of cops were either bullied as kids, and became cops, all of a sudden become GI Joe with a uniform or have seen some crazy stuff like domestic abuse where a child is raped or killed or a partner dieing, it develops mental issues. Awhile back a retired cop was harrasing a AA who was texting the babysitter during a movie to make sure his kid was ok and the retired cop started bothering the guy and in fact reported him to the movie ushers, when there were hundred open seats to move too. When he made some more remarks, the angered father threw the popcorn at the guy and the retired cop pulled out his gun and killed the young father

You've got the benefit of the finest police force in the nation!

mmi14.jpg

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could talk about how players who are rapists, woman beaters, killers, and do drugs, are accepted and a guy with no criminal history who protested is not, but that's beating a dead horse.

Let's talk about the rumors that are out there. I keep hearing that teams are not signing Kaep because he is looking for about 9 million and that he won't be a backup. Well, Kaep said that's bullshit because how does anybody know what he wants, when no team has called him or his representative at all. They haven't spoke to anyone!

So for the people who are saying he isn't being blackballed for his protest, what excuse do you have now, for no team to have no contact with him at all? Don't give me that he can't play, because he had a decent year last year and ended his last 4 games with a QBR of 100
hes awful and the read option was a fad?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Bull s**t. Blacks are arrested for marijuana possession more than whites because they're in more confrontations with police due to the exponentially more crimes they commit per capita than any other race. Studies even show they commit more traffic violations & have more non-moving, automobile violations (like fix-it issues). They're caught with weed more because cops are busting them for other crap far more often than other races.

This is a statistical fact that can be verified on the FBI database.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got the benefit of the finest police force in the nation!

mmi14.jpg

Sure they are not afrid of AA's like you say and don't shoot them. I know the 2 brothers that directed and wrote that Farrelly bros from Cumberland RI and Mikey Cerrone. His family owns Cerrone olds so you will see the t-shirts in that movie or a commercial in Something about Mary. Mike played the NY trooper that the sons tied and put a chicken up his ass, one of the mob guys in The Ringer, one of the guys who throws Bill Murray and Woody Harrelson in Kingpin, they guy playing cards with Norm from cheers as asks what gay he was when Norm blurts out he is gay in Outside Prov and Mike wrote the entire Dumb and Dumber 2 because one of the Farrelly Bros's son committed suicide, and not up to it mentally of course

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What good is the FBI these days anyway? Can't even do a decent investigation any more.

Well Shopson said that blacks inc dark hispanics make up only 16% of the population in the US, yet they populate a little more than 50% of the inmates in prison. So stats show a little over 3 AA's - 1 EA getting arrested and put in prison. Don't need FBI to do math