• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The B.S. Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is for silly jokes, funny videos, crazy articles, etc.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs vs. Saints: Battle of the QB's -

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Tomasson@christomasson [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]495752265672974337[/MEDIA]"]4h[/ame]
Cassel just threw a pass away and hit a woman in the head but she's ok

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2OjNnuOR3o]Tony Gonzalez thinks it's all about that ass - YouTube[/ame]

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q= ... 6211489173

columbia-uniform-300x185.jpg

No, those are not what they look like.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sal Pal predicts the Chiefs to win the West... already? The biggest Andy Reid critic in the media over the years? What is this madness?

Anyone remember this?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sal Pal predicts the Chiefs to win the West... already? The biggest Andy Reid critic in the media over the years? What is this madness?

Anyone remember this?

was thinking the same thing when i saw this on KCChiefs.com. and he seems to ALSO know the Donks are gonna have a down year...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Legwold, Denver Broncos reporter: This is really a guy at the top and a three-way tie for second -- or as Ricky Bobby put it, “If you ain’t first, you’re last.’’ Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers is at the top of the list, and rank the others at your leisure. Rivers is coming off a career-high 4,792 yards passing with 29 touchdown passes in 2015 despite his team’s obvious lack of consistent offensive line play or a running game. He’s a five-time Pro Bowl selection and has the look of a front-line starter even as parts of the depth chart around him have eroded. Raiders QB Derek Carr is the up-and-comer and in an informal poll of seven personnel executives about the quarterbacks in the division he was the No. 2 guy. Young and strong-armed, Carr also has a composure about him. The executives then put Mark Sanchez, the presumed Broncos starter next on the list -- just barely ahead of the Chiefs’ Alex Smith. The biggest reason? Most think coach Gary Kubiak’s offense will fit Sanchez and the Broncos are expected to run the ball well. Smith had always played low-risk football and limits interceptions, but the personnel executives want to see him make the throws he needs to make when the games are on the line.

And this right here is why I am not a fan of the scouting community (and yes, FO types are included) often times- ignoring the data that's readily available to them. Good jokes to be made here...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Legwold, Denver Broncos reporter: This is really a guy at the top and a three-way tie for second -- or as Ricky Bobby put it, “If you ain’t first, you’re last.’’ Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers is at the top of the list, and rank the others at your leisure. Rivers is coming off a career-high 4,792 yards passing with 29 touchdown passes in 2015 despite his team’s obvious lack of consistent offensive line play or a running game. He’s a five-time Pro Bowl selection and has the look of a front-line starter even as parts of the depth chart around him have eroded. Raiders QB Derek Carr is the up-and-comer and in an informal poll of seven personnel executives about the quarterbacks in the division he was the No. 2 guy. Young and strong-armed, Carr also has a composure about him. The executives then put Mark Sanchez, the presumed Broncos starter next on the list -- just barely ahead of the Chiefs’ Alex Smith. The biggest reason? Most think coach Gary Kubiak’s offense will fit Sanchez and the Broncos are expected to run the ball well. Smith had always played low-risk football and limits interceptions, but the personnel executives want to see him make the throws he needs to make when the games are on the line.

And this right here is why I am not a fan of the scouting community (and yes, FO types are included) often times- ignoring the data that's readily available to them. Good jokes to be made here...

I think every Bronco fan would take Alex Smith in a heart beat over Sanchez right now. Maybe he is a great fit in Kubiak's scheme and performs at a higher level than anybody even thinks possible but I would still take Smith over him everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Smith has really grown as a QB to be more than just the check down safe QB. I saw him making some great throws down the field this past year that he hasn't always done in the past and then you throw in his running ability that surprises a lot of teams and I think he is actually a very underrated QB in this league. Obviously he is nobody's first choice for QB to run their team but you can do a whole lot worse than Smith.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get how they can use fit for system and running backs as reasons for Sanchez being higher than Smith. I mean, does Smith not fit in Kubiak's or Reid's system? Wasn't KCs running backs better than the Broncos?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that's disapointing, I was hoping it was an AFCW team so I could start a countdown to when their roster implodes from similarly silly observations.