• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 3-15-3 MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I need some help from some of you previously divorced guys especially fathers. I just told my wife I would like a divorce because we haven't been happy for years. However I worry about losing my son and most of my stuff. Any suggestions? Please don't text me already rough time but please send me pm with advice. I appreciate it, thanks.

You know I love ya brother but I have one question that I just have to ask, you asked your pregnant wife for a divorce? Why in the hell were you trying so hard for another baby if you felt this way? I have to have an answer to this before I can offer any advice...

EDIT... I am in no way passing judgement or trying to be an ass hole.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I love ya brother but I have one question that I just have to ask, you asked your pregnant wife for a divorce? Why in the hell were you trying so hard for another baby if you felt this way? I have to have an answer to this before I can offer any advice...

EDIT... I am in no way passing judgement or trying to be an ass hole.
I was about to say the same thing. Well, not exactly, but I was going to ask why you knocked her up again if you didn't want to be with her. As for advice, I really have little experience with divorce (knock on wood). I know that the guy usually gets shafted in these situations. I suggest getting a good lawyer who specializes in divorces. There is an advertisement that always plays on the sports talk radio around here and they say things like, don't move out valuntarily, document everything (emails and such), and don't blast your issues on social media.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was hoping things would improve. The first pregnancy made us closer. However it didn't improve anything but mask the true feelings. There was no perfect timing to ask for a divorce when the wife is pregnant. Do you do it during and be the ass or afterwards and your a even bigger ass. I will always support my kids but why continue in a marriage where she never gave a effort to save. I am happy with my decision but scared shitless of losing time with my son. There is a lot more of this story but that's private.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont be around pretty much all day to post at least in the late afternoon and night

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fyi Bobby Bonds is on my bench now

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was hoping things would improve. The first pregnancy made us closer. However it didn't improve anything but mask the true feelings. There was no perfect timing to ask for a divorce when the wife is pregnant. Do you do it during and be the ass or afterwards and your a even bigger ass. I will always support my kids but why continue in a marriage where she never gave a effort to save. I am happy with my decision but scared shitless of losing time with my son. There is a lot more of this story but that's private.
I'm sorry you have to go through this Ritz. I know it can be a tough ordeal and the only thing I can really tell you with confidence is to try your best to make it as easy on your child as you can. And try to make sure your wife is on board with that. I see way too many people who just use their kids as pawns in a divorce trial and it can really have negative effects on him. Do not bash your wife in front of him, don't use him as a messenger, and try to make him feel "at home" when you do spend time with him. You have to realize that as much as this move is best for everyone involved in the long run, he is not going to understand what is going on and may feel responsible for it in some way. I know it is tough to control what your wife says to him, but like I said, do your best to make sure she is willing to do the same for his sake.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry you have to go through this Ritz. I know it can be a tough ordeal and the only thing I can really tell you with confidence is to try your best to make it as easy on your child as you can. And try to make sure your wife is on board with that. I see way too many people who just use their kids as pawns in a divorce trial and it can really have negative effects on him. Do not bash your wife in front of him, don't use him as a messenger, and try to make him feel "at home" when you do spend time with him. You have to realize that as much as this move is best for everyone involved in the long run, he is not going to understand what is going on and may feel responsible for it in some way. I know it is tough to control what your wife says to him, but like I said, do your best to make sure she is willing to do the same for his sake.

Thanks and I will always be there for my son, never talk negative about his mom, and will be positive around her when he is and isn't present. I love my son more then air and want him raised right.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never judge your situation Brother, I can only testify to mine. I've been married 27 years(47) and when I was 36, my wife and I were separated for about 6 months. I was training for a pro fight and working, never home, and we were having trouble. I had my reasons, that all sounded good, but the truth is, I was being led around by my dick. I had a model GF, who did anything I wanted 6 times a day and I was happy. I thought my boys were adjusting, Jared was 10, Erik was 8. One night, I took them to dinner, and out of the blue, Erik started crying his eyes out, and said "Daddy, can't you just come home?". I broke up with the girl that night, called my wife and asked if I could come home, and decided to dedicate my life to my boys. A few years later, we had a couple more beautiful boys. When Ian was 3, he had open heart surgery. Besides the Good Lord bringing my boy through that, the only thing that kept my sanity was seeing my Wife beside me in the hospital every night, knowing no one could ever love my boys as much as I do as her. My wife is the best girl in the world and I love her more than anything and she'smore than I deserve, I can promise you that. Be darn sure Ritzy, what you miss out on would likely be much more than you might find. Good Luck Good Friend

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear Ritz. I have been busy and didnt read any posts.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Milk & 500

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you 500, now we wait for Milk...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 3rd time!!!!

my lineup is:

1. Honus Wagner
2. Lou Whitaker
3. Babe Ruth
4. Frank Howard
5. Jason Giambi
6. Boog Powell
7. Sal Bando
8. Jason Kendall
9. Bill North

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you raise your voice to me boy!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 3rd time!!!!

my lineup is:

1. Honus Wagner
2. Lou Whitaker
3. Babe Ruth
4. Frank Howard
5. Jason Giambi
6. Boog Powell
7. Sal Bando
8. Jason Kendall
9. Bill North

whats interesting, is if i was making a LEFTY AND a RIGHTY lineup this lineup would not be either...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about the delay. I took my daughter to an amusement park. I think all I accomplished was to make here afraid of it. Maybe she is a little too young. 5 damn trips on the merry-go-round thougj, at least she liked that.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ritzarmy

I'm sorry to hear this... I don't know the whole situation, and if you're going through some unbearable shit where you think you might become violent, or if she's being unfaithful I say leave as fast as you can... Nobody needs that type of shit in their lives... If your problems are with each other but aren't what I talked about above I have to agre with Troy... I came from a single parent home until my mom married an alcholic asshole... He ran my older sister out, then my older brother and I got out just before it was my turn... You can control who you bring into your house, you can't control who she does... And she may not realize he's a bad person until he's in and there's a ton of shit we can talk about on that end as well but assume she ends up with a good guy and you a good woman... The kids still have to figure out their role in the lives of their "new" parents, that sucks from personal experience... Nobody will treat your kids better than you and your wife... So in my long way around it my point is... Focus on your son, then on the child that's coming... Be a good person to your wife even if it's not what you want to do at the time... Something might change for the better, maybe it won't, but your kids will be happier with both their parents IMO... I hate giving that advice because I believe you should be happy, but I can't see myself ever leaving the house my boys live in unless it would come to violence... Hope that helps and whatever the case you got a guy in Mississippi you can call if you need anything... Unless my wife ever takes one of these opportunities one day, then I'll let you know where... :noidea:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ritzarmy

I'm sorry to hear this... I don't know the whole situation, and if you're going through some unbearable shit where you think you might become violent, or if she's being unfaithful I say leave as fast as you can... Nobody needs that type of shit in their lives... If your problems are with each other but aren't what I talked about above I have to agre with Troy... I came from a single parent home until my mom married an alcholic asshole... He ran my older sister out, then my older brother and I got out just before it was my turn... You can control who you bring into your house, you can't control who she does... And she may not realize he's a bad person until he's in and there's a ton of shit we can talk about on that end as well but assume she ends up with a good guy and you a good woman... The kids still have to figure out their role in the lives of their "new" parents, that sucks from personal experience... Nobody will treat your kids better than you and your wife... So in my long way around it my point is... Focus on your son, then on the child that's coming... Be a good person to your wife even if it's not what you want to do at the time... Something might change for the better, maybe it won't, but your kids will be happier with both their parents IMO... I hate giving that advice because I believe you should be happy, but I can't see myself ever leaving the house my boys live in unless it would come to violence... Hope that helps and whatever the case you got a guy in Mississippi you can call if you need anything... Unless my wife ever takes one of these opportunities one day, then I'll let you know where... :noidea:
Well said. Being there with your kids is worth more than anything you'll find after a divorce. If there were no kids, it would be one thing, but with a beautiful little boy and another on the way....10 years from now, your kids will know you asked for a divorce while she was pregnant. Losing their respect will hurt my friend