• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 11 most heated Shaquille O’Neal feuds, ranked

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not an NBA fan, but came across these 2 articles about Shaq's feuds on Fox Sports. Apparently a new one with someone named Javale McGee has "gone nuclear."

The Shaq-JaVale McGee feud went nuclear overnight | FOX Sports

I'd never heard of McGee, but that led to an article ranking the 11 most heated Shaq feuds, those being those with Shaq and:

11. Steve Nash
10. Brad Miller
9. Penny Hardaway
8. Scottie Pippen
7. City of Orlando
6. Javale McGee
5. Phil Jackson
4. The free throw line
3. Pat Riley
2. Dwight Howard
1. Kobe

The 11 most heated Shaquille O'Neal feuds, ranked | FOX Sports

So, for those of us that don't really follow the NBA, Shaq comes across as pretty affable. But that's a fair number of feuds. Is he really an ass in "real life?"

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows, I can say the list is full of ass holes so it's unlikely it's Shaq that's the aggressor in all this feuds.

Reactions: GNG

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing about Christmas trees? Shitty list.

untitled-26.gif

shaqtree.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that punch would have landed, Shaq would be in prison.

Artest and Oakley saved a life...lol

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that punch would have landed, Shaq would be in prison.

Artest and Oakley saved a life...lol

lol I still say shaq might damn near have killed miller if he would've landed that blow

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One or two disputes can easily be dismissed, but when a person has made a living with disputes, I tend to believe Shaq is an A-hole.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One or two disputes can easily be dismissed, but when a person has made a living with disputes, I tend to believe Shaq is an A-hole.
Dude got hammered more than Iverson.

But, nobody cared because he's the size of a Mountain.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude got hammered more than Iverson.

But, nobody cared because he's the size of a Mountain.
Well, to be honest, I always thought Iverson was an A-hole too:lol:

I get that - though - and yes he got hammered a lot, but he was also a bully that by his own mouth admitted that he would check them with his hip and knock them down on the floor.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq had done many positive things with his fame and money, but at the same time, he was/is a classic school yard bully.

I heard stories how he would "mess" with teammates in the locker room. Let's just say it somewhat resembled a prison shower. Not cool Shaq, not cool.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This McGee shit is bullshit. McGee need to grow some balls. I never knew he had a problem with Shaq doing the Shaq n' a fool stuff. It's clearly all jokes and I thought McGee was cool with it. McGee should thank Shaq because he made him more famous over the years. Nobody would know who he is, unless you are a true NBA fan.

Now, the Warriors contacted TNT to try to talk about this. What a damn joke, it's not that serious.

BTW, I enjoyed Shaq and McGee little twitter war last night.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving McGee the W on this one. "Kick rocks you old bastard" is a great line

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq had done many positive things with his fame and money, but at the same time, he was/is a classic school yard bully.

I heard stories how he would "mess" with teammates in the locker room. Let's just say it somewhat resembled a prison shower. Not cool Shaq, not cool.
I never did care for humor that comes at the expense of another person, so McGee doesn't have to worry about me watching him get verbally abused by Shaq.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving McGee the W on this one. "Kick rocks you old bastard" is a great line

Naw, I give him the L for being sensitive like the rest of these new generation players, when an old player criticize them. This generation of players hate when greats from the past criticize them (mainly for being soft).

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, I give him the L for being sensitive like the rest of these new generation players, when an old player criticize them. This generation of players hate when greats from the past criticize them (mainly for being soft).

McGee is not being sensitive here. That is a pretty ridiculous claim.

He has done some pretty dumb stuff on the court in his day, but the extent to which Shaq continuously singles him out, even years after his best bloopers is unnecessary. McGee had enough and stood his ground. I really do not see how anybody can have an issue with how McGee handled this. Shaq makes fun of him and calls him a bum and he is not allowed to defend himself? BS.

If Shaq is going to go after a player with stature like LeBron or KD, then I can respect that. Don't pick on a role player then get all upset when he responds. That is bullying at its purest form.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has done some pretty dumb stuff on the court in his day, but the extent to which Shaq continuously singles him out, even years after his best bloopers is unnecessary. McGee had enough and stood his ground. I really do not see how anybody can have an issue with how McGee handled this. Shaq makes fun of him and calls him a bum and he is not allowed to defend himself? BS.

If Shaq is going to go after a player with stature like LeBron or KD, then I can respect that. Don't pick on a role player then get all upset when he responds. That is bullying at its purest form.

What a load of crap. McGee needs to grow some balls and handle it like a man. There have been countless number of players that admitted they fucked up on Shaqtin' and nobody has been a little bitch about it. Kendrick Perkins and James Harden get a lot of shit on the show too and neither have really bitched about it.

If McGee really wanted this to end he could have requested a Golden Ticket years ago but he wants to have a pissing contest with the big man - and is going to lose"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know about all of that. I mean, I agree, Shaq has been on McGee more than any other player, but McGee has done more stupid crap on the court than pretty much any other player. If you're going to do a lot of stupid/goofy shit, you're going to get laughed at a lot. That's just life.

Shaq is part of the media and more entertainment than serious commentary or reporting. "Shaqtin' A Fool" is about entertainment and McGee has provided lots of entertainment.

Having said all of that, it's probably time for Shaq to back off. McGee seems to be doing fine in GSW and hasn't really done anything foolish in a little while.

And as Shaqdaddy points out, Shaq has gone after the better players. But they don't provide near as much fodder, which is why they are better players.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a load of crap. McGee needs to grow some balls and handle it like a man. There have been countless number of players that admitted they fucked up on Shaqtin' and nobody has been a little bitch about it. Kendrick Perkins and James Harden get a lot of shit on the show too and neither have really bitched about it.

If McGee really wanted this to end he could have requested a Golden Ticket years ago but he wants to have a pissing contest with the big man - and is going to lose"

He has taken it for years.

He made one comment about why is Shaq so obsessed with him and Shaq replied by calling him a bum.

McGee has matured a lot over the years and is not the same player he once was. Shaq is the one crying here. McGee stood his ground and in a kind of funny way. If Shaq is going to dish, he better be able to take it when the players he makes fun of fire back.

Instead, he tries to humiliate by calling McGee a "bumass" and threatening to beat him down. Classic bully.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record,

I have no problem with Shaq making fun of players on his show. I also think players have every right to come back at Shaq when he does, and he needs to respond appropriately. If players should "take it like a man", then so should Shaq. His twitter attacks on McGee reveal his true character.