• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thanks Champions

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots / Broncos rivalry is alive and well. The anti-patriots crap on the main board is not being driven by Broncos fans. Pretty funny really when you consider the rivalry. Denver fans acting like champions makes sense.

Arizona fans acting like the just won game 1 this year because Brady will be out is the bitch move you'd expect of a loser.

See you in the playoffs.....

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots / Broncos rivalry is alive and well. The anti-patriots crap on the main board is not being driven by Broncos fans. Pretty funny really when you consider the rivalry. Denver fans acting like champions makes sense.

Arizona fans acting like the just won game 1 this year because Brady will be out is the bitch move you'd expect of a loser.

Every team has their shithead fans, every team has good fans, but thanks. Speaking of Brady's soon to be suspension, I think it is a bunch of crap, but at the same time I will never pass the opportunity to give Patsie fans a little ribbing and giggle at them.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team has their shithead fans, every team has good fans, but thanks. Speaking of Brady's soon to be suspension, I think it is a bunch of crap, but at the same time I will never pass the opportunity to give Patsie fans a little ribbing and giggle at them.

That's all air. Very few of us get on here to cheer the opposition - unless you're a Browns fan.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Southy - but we've just been kicking back enjoying the ride. Most of us on this forum have been around long enough to know that Lombardi's don't come around that often - so we are enjoying it while we can. In September a new year starts over, and who knows what that holds.

Oh, and go Bills win the AFC East! ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is why the KFFL Broncos fans mesh with the SportsHoopla Bronco fans really well.

We just enjoy what we have, talk about what we want, and don't really flaunt it in the faces of others. Gotta keep football talk civil otherwise it is no longer football talk. It becomes trash...

Always good to hear from other fans.

As with any sports team you're going to have your ups and downs.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is why the KFFL Broncos fans mesh with the SportsHoopla Bronco fans really well.

We just enjoy what we have, talk about what we want, and don't really flaunt it in the faces of others. Gotta keep football talk civil otherwise it is no longer football talk. It becomes trash...

Always good to hear from other fans.

As with any sports team you're going to have your ups and downs.

Uh-Oh! You mean we aren't supposed to flaunt it in the faces of others?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Appreciate this Southie. You know you and MOST Patriot fans are welcome around here any time. I think honestly when you get a nice rivalry going with healthy respect for each others teams you understand that any win against them is huge and well deserved. And it is funny how much stink seems to be thrown your teams way. Sorry to hear about the whole Brady situation. Should never have gone this far from day 1 but glad to maybe start putting this all behind us and move forward. Probably no other word football related that I hate more than Deflategate and I'm sure you guys feel the same way. Anyway looking forward to once again matching up with you guys hopefully twice again this year! May they end just like last year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......... I think honestly when you get a nice rivalry going with healthy respect Anyway looking forward to once again matching up with you guys hopefully twice again this year! May they end just like last year.

We'll see you again this year but I warn you ahead - if Sanchez is starting the friendly banter will be unbearable....
Can't stop it. Rex started all this while REX and dirty Sanchez were with the Jets.....