• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team is in trouble

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
team isnt playing for thibs anymore season might be over before it started. they look like crap.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to make a big trade. Rose needs another scoring threat with him.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same shit from Thibs. wear out the starters regardless of how they are playing. Boozer was pathetic. two big games now he gets his first two shots blocked and shrivels in a corner with a 6 point night. At least with Taj you know that rim is gonna get hurt at some point. Thibs likes to send messages by letting his stars get beat down when the scrubs should be in. If Butler cannot take defenders away from Rose, then Kirk needs to start at the 2 and use Jimmy off the bench. I would go as far as starting jimmy at the 3 and let Deng play the four. Boozer isnt defending anything anyway. Noah is still over rated, Hibbert showed what its like whey you work on some sort of offensive game.

this team has always had the same mess. They are getting blown up next year with garpax thinking they will get LeBron, Bosch, Wade, Kobe, Carmello, whoever again. If they arent gonna play for him, either make a change or blow it up now and get a better draft pick.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wear out starters, LOL they are playing less Min. Rose isn't Rose anymore and we have no other fire power. I thought Butler would improve, he hasn't. Deng has on the decline and Noah is just always banged up.

We do need a big trade.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe this will be the first meeting between Rose and Irving in their careers. I guess we will watch Rose try to do too much again tonite.

Well, wear out the starters also means dont give anyone on the bench a chance. Let Snell go in and see if he can hit a few threes. The team is ice cold and Thibs just expects the team to play thru it.

Dumbleavy will have me scratching my head all year. I still dont get the reason for signing him other than the biggest cheap name available. We did better with no names like korver and marco.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe this will be the first meeting between Rose and Irving in their careers. I guess we will watch Rose try to do too much again tonite.

Well, wear out the starters also means dont give anyone on the bench a chance. Let Snell go in and see if he can hit a few threes. The team is ice cold and Thibs just expects the team to play thru it.

Dumbleavy will have me scratching my head all year. I still dont get the reason for signing him other than the biggest cheap name available. We did better with no names like korver and marco.

Do you hate that when u call someone out they have a good game. Dunleavy looks like he found his shot. Team looked ok but nothing great.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still need to make a move. Jeff Green would be an awesome addition to the team, wonder what it would take?

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys realize the season is only 6 games old for the Bulls, right...?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you hate that when u call someone out they have a good game. Dunleavy looks like he found his shot. Team looked ok but nothing great.

In the long run its gonna be a waste. First two games Boozer looked like a new man, now he settles into his old ways. We have a point guard that fears nobody, got a big ol power forward that still wont play defense and settles for rainbow jumpers. I think this team is exactly what we expected. Jimmy Buckets looks out of position and is not near the threat to hit the open shots playing with Derrick. Its early, yes, but the team looked better in preseason than now. I know Derrick is getting contact, we need him to get back on D and not whine to the refs that he was fouled. The circus trip cant come soon enough, this team needs to find their chemistry again.