• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taylor Decker

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to think that if the Lions mixed in some blitzes that the pass rush would show up, and the secondary would be just fine after we had that. Linebackers are a serious concern though, Simmons adds all the things we lack on the 2nd level.

Not a cure all, but for sure a step in the right direction.

Once again, you are spot on with all you stated or pointed out. It's what frustrates me most on game day. The Chargers know how to utilize Derwin James' abilities but you won't see that with MP.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mebert btw

LB Zack Baun, Wisconsin
Whether it was as a pass-rusher or in coverage, Baun looked like a different player from the one we saw in 2018. Playing in an outside linebacker role where he drops into coverage about 20% of the time, Baun looked equally capable in both regards. He racked up 52 pressures to go along with a pick and two pass breakups. While Baun is undersized, his skillset is eerily reminiscent of former Badger Joe Schobert, who’s turned into one of the best off-ball linebackers in the NFL.

Zack_Baun_Season_Stats-1024x576.png

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Schobert coming out of the draft and in 2020 he's a FA. He's one of the very best in coverage LB in all of the NFL over the last 2 years.

I'd like to see him signed be he won't be

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has so many needs in the draft that if Quinn had 3 picks each in the first 4 rounds he'd still need the same amount the following year. wash. rinse. repeat. imo. I've been saying the same thing since he became GM. He's not horrible by any means but he surely isn't fortunate in his drafts either.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is why you draft a player like Thomas in order to protect Stafford. (the highlighted)

I agree we aren't winning without Stafford.

Pass rushers do not solely come from a QB's blind side. They come from anywhere on the defensive LOS or second level LB. Von Miller, Bosa brothers, DeMarcus Lawrence, JJ Watt, Clowney, Clark aren't solely coming off the RDE. You must have talented OT on both sides.

mTV2mN.gif