• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really hope you are wrong... not because of anything else than you are using the EDIT as your reasoning and not the actual game showed to us... which makes it way too predictable...

any viewer that bases any opinion on the game would never think Kenzie has a chance to win unless both Charlie and Maria are gone...

But i agree the edit, does shine a great light on her...

Well the edit is their game

For example you’re also using the edit to love charlie(I do think he’s a quality player). Because the show is making him the narrator.

But we are seeing in the players eyes and in Charlie’s own words that they don’t know shit about what he’s doing.

Maria is the one def being undersold by the edit tho. Cause she was barely shown first 7 episodes. Was always portrayed as Charlie’s side kick. Then BOOM it turns out every player actually thinks she’s the mastermind.

The edit is boosting Charlie just like it is kenzie. It’s just also happening to tells us why he might not beat her. Connections. Too much playing the middle with no big moves.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the edit is their game

For example you’re also using the edit to love charlie(I do think he’s a quality player). Because the show is making him the narrator.

But we are seeing in the players eyes and in Charlie’s own words that they don’t know shit about what he’s doing.

Maria is the one def being undersold by the edit tho. Cause she was barely shown first 7 episodes. Was always portrayed as Charlie’s side kick. Then BOOM it turns out every player actually thinks she’s the mastermind.

The edit is boosting Charlie just like it is kenzie. It’s just also happening to tells us why he might not beat her. Connections. Too much playing the middle with no big moves.

again, if it is Kenzie, then this is a very weak season winner... I understand she is the most likeable contestant... has a great social game... but other than that, i see nothing...

Thats why charlie is my number one... he has won the most competitions, he is always on the right side of the vote... and he whether the mastermind or not, is always in the discussion on to who to vote for... he just seems to always be the deciding vote, because he has played both sides throughout the season...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, if it is Kenzie, then this is a very weak season winner... I understand she is the most likeable contestant... has a great social game... but other than that, i see nothing...

Thats why charlie is my number one... he has won the most competitions, he is always on the right side of the vote... and he whether the mastermind or not, is always in the discussion on to who to vote for... he just seems to always be the deciding vote, because he has played both sides throughout the season...

Kenzie has always been on the right side of the vote as well except for tiffany. She steers the votes. And has had numerous allies constantly giving her the info. Charlie was on the right side of the last vote technically but he had no idea he was the other vote. Kenzie decided to keep him.

Basically you’re saying, winning comps is the highest value. Which is fine. But that’s all Charlie has on her.

Fact is Charlie is being helped by the edit as well. Because they are making him look better to the viewers than to the players. You gotta be consistent here at least lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenzie has always been on the right side of the vote as well except for tiffany. She steers the votes. And has had numerous allies constantly giving her the info. Charlie was on the right side of the last vote technically but he had no idea he was the other vote. Kenzie decided to keep him.

Basically you’re saying, winning comps is the highest value. Which is fine. But that’s all Charlie has on her.

Fact is Charlie is being helped by the edit as well. Because they are making him look better to the viewers than to the players. You gotta be consistent here at least lol

She was also not in the Hunter vote... and the Tiff vote was one of the worst game play i have seen... it was not just simply not being part of the Tiff vote...

no, i am not saying competitions are the most important... i dont think they are... at all...

but social game, again is the only thing Kenzie has...

Charlie has, social game, comp wins, and has been on the right side of every vote... he can also easily explain some strategy...

Kenzie has had such tunnel vision on getting Q out, that she has missed the game around her... and has been told how to vote...

you are right that the edit is why i think Charlie is number one... but imo the edit shows Charlie's game and what he has done... how he and Maria controlled votes... who drove that between Maria and him, doesnt matter... even if everyone thinks he was Maria's Robin, he still has enough OTHER things going on to fill his resume, until he has to represent himself... and convince people he was more than a Robin...

Kenzie, is ONLY social game IMO.. unless i am missing something... which i could be....

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was also not in the Hunter vote... and the Tiff vote was one of the worst game play i have seen... it was not just simply not being part of the Tiff vote...

no, i am not saying competitions are the most important... i dont think they are... at all...

but social game, again is the only thing Kenzie has...

Charlie has, social game, comp wins, and has been on the right side of every vote... he can also easily explain some strategy...

Kenzie has had such tunnel vision on getting Q out, that she has missed the game around her... and has been told how to vote...

you are right that the edit is why i think Charlie is number one... but imo the edit shows Charlie's game and what he has done... how he and Maria controlled votes... who drove that between Maria and him, doesnt matter... even if everyone thinks he was Maria's Robin, he still has enough OTHER things going on to fill his resume, until he has to represent himself... and convince people he was more than a Robin...

Kenzie, is ONLY social game IMO.. unless i am missing something... which i could be....

Kenzie new the hunter vote. That was a split and she played the key part in him not using the idol.

Tiffany was the only vote she was clueless on and was in no way bad game play. She changed her mind because she didn’t need Tiffany out and being not a part of that vote helps her game with Tiffany now.

She immediately was right back in on all the strategy talk with everyone. She’s never targeted and all parties come to her

This last vote Charlie’s was technically on the right side. But he objectively played it poorly. He misread Maria completely and had no idea he was the fallback. Kenzie did everything and in the process dangled Charlie’s game. She preferred Q gone and got what she wanted by playing Maria but she also knew that if Maria/Q had an idol it was Charlie going. That’s excellent game play.

Kenzie, Charlie and Maria would all be very good winners in the strongest new era season. All 3. Kenzie is who I think the edit is saying will win but all 3 are doing great things and all 3 are not flashy.

For some reason you’re just massively underselling Kenzie.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenzie new the hunter vote. That was a split and she played the key part in him not using the idol.

Tiffany was the only vote she was clueless on and was in no way bad game play. She changed her mind because she didn’t need Tiffany out and being not a part of that vote helps her game with Tiffany now.

She immediately was right back in on all the strategy talk with everyone. She’s never targeted and all parties come to her

This last vote Charlie’s was technically on the right side. But he objectively played it poorly. He misread Maria completely and had no idea he was the fallback. Kenzie did everything and in the process dangled Charlie’s game. She preferred Q gone and got what she wanted by playing Maria but she also knew that if Maria/Q had an idol it was Charlie going. That’s excellent game play.

Kenzie, Charlie and Maria would all be very good winners in the strongest new era season. All 3. Kenzie is who I think the edit is saying will win but all 3 are doing great things and all 3 are not flashy.

For some reason you’re just massively underselling Kenzie.

did kenzie know about Hunter?? i know she changed her vote... but at that point it was clear that hunter was the target...

it felt to me that her tunnel vision on Q made her prefer Q to go... maybe she knew about the split... but i didnt see proof on that...

or even if everyone knew about the split... Kenzie definitely did not get her choice on who would be voted out...

and ill admit i may be selling Kenzie short... i just havent seen enough to give her my vote to win...

with that said, at least she is ahead of Ben... and probably Liz...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did kenzie know about Hunter?? i know she changed her vote... but at that point it was clear that hunter was the target...

it felt to me that her tunnel vision on Q made her prefer Q to go... maybe she knew about the split... but i didnt see proof on that...

or even if everyone knew about the split... Kenzie definitely did not get her choice on who would be voted out...

and ill admit i may be selling Kenzie short... i just havent seen enough to give her my vote to win...

with that said, at least she is ahead of Ben... and probably Liz...
I mean she’s way ahead of Ben and Liz. Ben is legit stupid. Unheard of to black out and forget who to vote for. Liz just doesn’t have any agency mostly and too emotional.

But mostly where Kenzie is sold short is she’s really playing same game as Charlie/Maria. All 3 are subtly playing the middle. Never targeted(til late for the ladder two). Only difference is Kenzie had more tribals pre merge and has wider reach of allies rather than mostly just a duo.

Like you call the tiffany vote basicaly all time bad by kenzie

Yesterday ep was 1,000% worse game play by Maria. She fell for a trap to her face at final 6 when her ally had an idol and never told him to play it. Wildly unaware. Q of course was also all time stupid trusting that people who have tried to vote him out multiple times were truthful.

Maria if she makes the end would still be worthy to win. But mostly because it would be impressive she wins her way there after an all time bad read

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean she’s way ahead of Ben and Liz. Ben is legit stupid. Unheard of to black out and forget who to vote for. Liz just doesn’t have any agency mostly and too emotional.

But mostly where Kenzie is sold short is she’s really playing same game as Charlie/Maria. All 3 are subtly playing the middle. Never targeted(til late for the ladder two). Only difference is Kenzie had more tribals pre merge and has wider reach of allies rather than mostly just a duo.

Like you call the tiffany vote basicaly all time bad by kenzie

Yesterday ep was 1,000% worse game play by Maria. She fell for a trap to her face at final 6 when her ally had an idol and never told him to play it. Wildly unaware. Q of course was also all time stupid trusting that people who have tried to vote him out multiple times were truthful.

Maria if she makes the end would still be worthy to win. But mostly because it would be impressive she wins her way there after an all time bad read

it wasnt just the tiffany vote... it was that it was her plan to begin with, and the plan was pretty bad game play itself...

so to concoct a bad plan, then back out and assume that the rest of the gang will back out because you did, and then be blindsided yourself that the plan was still happening...

That is epic bad game play... sure, i do exaggerate how bad it was....

but i havent seen the redemption move yet... other than winning the most likeable survivor award...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasnt just the tiffany vote... it was that it was her plan to begin with, and the plan was pretty bad game play itself...

so to concoct a bad plan, then back out and assume that the rest of the gang will back out because you did, and then be blindsided yourself that the plan was still happening...

That is epic bad game play... sure, i do exaggerate how bad it was....

but i havent seen the redemption move yet... other than winning the most likeable survivor award...

Her redemption was immediately getting back with everyone. The only bad play about it was she allowed Maria to help her resume. Changing her mind isn’t bad she had a reason.

Tony is an all time winner. That guy changes his mind 7 times an hour. Puts himself in brutal spots. And was hated(in 1 season). Still won.

Tbh I think you’re helping Kenzie case. If your worst move is deciding to not blindside your number 1 ally, and staying in good standing with her. You’re in a great spot.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Kenzie winning if Maria or Charlie is put out at 5 and the the other loses in firemaking to Ben or Liz. I would have loved for Q to have played his idol. Didnt like the fact we knew the vote before Jeff read them. We were basically just waiting on him to play his idol. Is it possible that Q has the most votes all time ?? I just never could get over his ego. Supposedly a D1 Athlete and was very mid in challenges. Of course he said a few times he lost on purpose. He actually did have some decent ideas at times. I would love to see Kenzie without those tats. She seems to get cuter each week. Ben was Pizza Drunk - are u kidding me ?? I have said Maria since week 1. Im finally going with Charlie. I meam if Kenzie can get to the 3 with Ben snd Liz she can pull it off. Idiot move though not getting rid of Charlie last night IMO. Again, i just never saw a path for Q. I think thats why Maria liked him so much.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Kenzie winning if Maria or Charlie is put out at 5 and the the other loses in firemaking to Ben or Liz. I would have loved for Q to have played his idol. Didnt like the fact we knew the vote before Jeff read them. We were basically just waiting on him to play his idol. Is it possible that Q has the most votes all time ?? I just never could get over his ego. Supposedly a D1 Athlete and was very mid in challenges. Of course he said a few times he lost on purpose. He actually did have some decent ideas at times. I would love to see Kenzie without those tats. She seems to get cuter each week. Ben was Pizza Drunk - are u kidding me ?? I have said Maria since week 1. Im finally going with Charlie. I meam if Kenzie can get to the 3 with Ben snd Liz she can pull it off. Idiot move though not getting rid of Charlie last night IMO. Again, i just never saw a path for Q. I think thats why Maria liked him so much.

except I think Q hurt Maria's game... kind of turned her into a villain... and I think everyone sees that too... she kind of did a switch from the motherly role to a villain, who everyone is afraid of...

and what has happened to loyalty?? that IMO was always a big positive... I have never seen a season with less loyalty than this season... everyone wants to get rid of everyone at any time... and Maria, who has dominated the game would look so much better with the loyalty badge... now she really is a villain

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except I think Q hurt Maria's game... kind of turned her into a villain... and I think everyone sees that too... she kind of did a switch from the motherly role to a villain, who everyone is afraid of...

and what has happened to loyalty?? that IMO was always a big positive... I have never seen a season with less loyalty than this season... everyone wants to get rid of everyone at any time... and Maria, who has dominated the game would look so much better with the loyalty badge... now she really is a villain

Thats most of survivor these days aside from last season with that dominant alliance. Everyone always trying to make big moves way too early. Not realizing that alliances have won people the game for decades. If you need to turn on a key ally at top 10 its basically admitting you think you suck and cant state your case against them.

This season the really crazy part is how desperate everyone is to have credit for every move. Like they want it so bad after votes they are openly claiming credit and putting targets on themselves just for the satisfaction. Very odd

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats most of survivor these days aside from last season with that dominant alliance. Everyone always trying to make big moves way too early. Not realizing that alliances have won people the game for decades. If you need to turn on a key ally at top 10 its basically admitting you think you suck and cant state your case against them.

This season the really crazy part is how desperate everyone is to have credit for every move. Like they want it so bad after votes they are openly claiming credit and putting targets on themselves just for the satisfaction. Very odd
This season reminds me of the season where there no alliances at all. Every tribal was determined through voting blocks that never lasted more than that specific vote. It was the weirdest season to date. This season isn’t AS extreme as that season, but it is definitely the closest we have had to it since.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season reminds me of the season where there no alliances at all. Every tribal was determined through voting blocks that never lasted more than that specific vote. It was the weirdest season to date. This season isn’t AS extreme as that season, but it is definitely the closest we have had to it since.

Second chances. All time season so good.

I think another thing helping this season is the lack of advantages. No, im not talking about all the people going out with idols(though its funny) but talking about all the random ass shit from recent seasons with crazy rules and so many in the game at once no one can keep it straight.

The game play is so much better because there isnt random shit to navigate around and also be afraid off. Now people can swing for the fences and blindside with distractions.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IDK... previous seasons I remember there being some loyalty at least at the end...

but this season there is no loyalty... its because everyone wants to put something on their resume, sure... but that is also the problem, because by doing that, they bring players who don't belong with them...

but its funny, last season I was complaining about how boring the season was because of the domination...

this season I am complaining about how this season has been about carrying the floaters to the end...

Q was great entertainment... but he really was awful to the game play this season... and might have actually ruined Maria's game...

the last 2 weeks... Venus was right about the optics on Maria taking Q on the pizza reward... and might have soured the jury against her... how she gave up her game to protect Q, when she never needed to advance her game that way...

Charlie is the only "GOOD WINNER" this season IMO...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I forgot to mention at tribal...

Kenzie when going through the family roles

Calling Charlie the dependable dog was not just savage but strategically brilliant. And the little reactions played into the way Charlie may be viewed.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp tonight is it I believe. From Episode 1 I thought Maria. I honestly dont see how she can pull it off now ,unless she wins immunity. If she loses i expect her to go home quick. With that said I think its Charlies to lose unless he just screws something up.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Social game trumps being lumped in as the wing man.

I will say, absolutely gutless vote by Maria though.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just now watching. I didnt read the previous post. So pissed that the challenge went that way. That elimination was really sad.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright first post in this thread. I've been watching this shit since season 1 on and off, but I think the game of Survivor as it exists now is a joke and the contestants take it waaaaaaay too seriously. At this point it's a clown show for grown adults who act like children.

But that's why I watch. It's usually pretty funny and it's and a guilty pleasure.

This season though, what the fuck man? I know some people watch this show seriously but I don't know how they could possibly do that anymore.

We just saw a really pathetic loser with no self awareness give up and help someone else win a challenge against the actual best player.

Then, to top it off, we get the reveal at the end that two jury members only voted for Kenzie because they wanted her to have the money more than Charlie.

And, you know, that's fine. They should be able to do that. But ever since season 40 this show has devolved into the jury constantly nit picking every single move every person makes because they totally believe in the sanctity of the game or whatever. Every player is some gay little survivor nerd who thinks this game is serious and not a reality show meant to make CBS money. We get all this nitpicking about how only the game matters, and then Kenzie wins because Charlie is a lawyer and she's a barber.

This show is fucking retarded and so are most of the contestants.

And I'm the ultimate retard because I'm gonna watch it again next season.

I wish Q would have won. Dude was funny and didn't give AF.