• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns @ piss-tons

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we drop a game like this then we don't deserve to make the playoffs. Plain and simple. They don't want it bad enough.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty shitty win. Huge block there to save the day.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win, but damn we looked bad. We need to get our shit together and win these next two games... a couple more must-wins vs. bad teams coming up.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team just does not look very good right now. I expected the sub par defense, but the offense has, surprisingly, looked like shit. They've got to find some way to figure out this guard situation. I feel like the 3 point guards can work when the offense is actually moving like it is supposed to.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team just does not look very good right now. I expected the sub par defense, but the offense has, surprisingly, looked like shit. They've got to find some way to figure out this guard situation. I feel like the 3 point guards can work when the offense is actually moving like it is supposed to.

I think part of the problem is that they still haven't figured out a rotation yet. Another problem I have is that there really isn't much of an offense being ran other than one-on-one pick n' rolls or pick n' pop. And the defense has been terrible at times. Our guards are getting beat far to often on the perimeter, causing the big men to help out which results in easy baskets for the man the big men were originally guarding. Plus Green is getting too many shots when he is not having a hot night.

What I would like to see happen in the next few weeks:

-More minutes for both Dragic & Bledsoe. I would like to see them both around 35 mins a game, not 31 mins.
-Simplify the rotation. Far too often there are large portions of the game with Goran or Bledsoe not on the floor.
-Insert Len into the starting lineup. Len has a way better offensive game than Plumlee & would benefit the team playing with the starters. That means Plumlee & his defense will be out there with Thomas & Green to balance the floor.
-A tighter rein on Green. When it's obvious he doesn't have it, get him off the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think that Green needs to be dealt. I think that may help Hornacek tighten up the guard rotations.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Thomas get more minutes. Easier said than done on this team, but he's producing (arguably) at a clip pretty equal to Bledsoe and Dragic averaging like 8-10 less minutes on the floor per game.

I agree about Green. When he's hot, he needs to play 35 minutes. When he's not, he needs to...not play. It's not always that easy though to quickly tell when a guy is one or the other.