• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns at Rockets

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if they end up losing tonight, vs Miami, and vs GS

you look at going into ASB with 4 game losing streak, but at 29-22, have to be happy about it

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Suns would have won last night like they were supposed to, then you lose tonight. It really doesn't matter, because you really shouldn't expect to sweep a team like Houston over course of season

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye 0 rebounds tonight.........hes awesome

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This needs to be said: the Suns just went 4-0 on a road trip and people elevated them to a status they are not really close to. People did not put the 4-0 road trip into perspective. Only the last win of the trip was a quality win, which was a great win at Indiana. The first three wins were against teams that have a combined record of 40-107, three of the worst teams in the league, and all three being worse than any Western Conference team. Do not forget that to beat a horrible Cavaliers team took an incredible come from behind effort. They have followed up that trip with games against far better teams and have looked overmatched because the Suns defense has been exposed. They give up over 101 ppg. That is the mark of a bad defense.

When this team does not shoot lights out from three, they struggle. When they face teams that slow the game down, they struggle. They have no inside presence and that is why it boggles my mind that some fans do not want Pau Gasol. Now I would not give up a good first round pick for him, but I am shocked some fans have said they do not want him under any circumstances. He would instantly become the Suns best half-court scorer besides Dragic.

By the way, I also have to say, I have despised Channing Frye for years. I have never liked his game. I like him as a person, but I hate his game because he is incredibly inconsistent and is the worst player out there when his shot is not falling. I will never forget his performance in 2010 against the Lakers in the playoffs. He was awful and shot 1-8 in game one, 0-5 in game two, and 0-7 in game three. That three game stretch was so terrible and that is the problem with Frye. He is either really hot or atrocious. The funny thing is that this has by far been the best year of his career in my opinion, yet I would trade him in a blink of an eye if the Suns could get something good for him and be freed from his overpaid contract.